Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #393
National RV Owners Club
We have old car that is a 1935 plymouth painted like a taxi

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #394
Fleetwood Owners Club
Any new members ??

Lou & Cheri - Pilot & Copilot
Aly & Susi - Miniature Schnauzer Navigator & Bombadier
1995 Fleetwood Flair 27 - CG-1 Bomber
Old 04-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #395

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Nope, I don't run into things.

Thud is the nickname for the F105 Thunderchief. With all respect for the magnificent machine and crew, I was not a pilot of one. However, I am the last Air Traffic Controller to ever work a manned F-105 flight as it was flown into the Chanute, IL AFB (now closed) to become a display at it's museum. My bit of aviation history.
Don, Sandee & GSD Zeus. Gardian Wings earned are GSDs Gunny (7/11/15) & Thor (5/5/15)
2006 DSDP 4320, Spartan MM IFS, 2013 CR-V, Blue Ox Avail, SMI AF1, Samsung 197R Refer.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 AM   #396
I believe mine is pretty self explanatory...but, we have a fifth wheel. -Glenn
Glenn -Retired US Submarine Service
2012 3402RL Montana Fifth Wheel
2008 Ford F-450 w/Tow Command
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #397
Fleetwood Owners Club
not real original; Darrell + Candice = darcan
Kinda liked it so we ordered a personalized plate for R'Bus
Darrell and Candice
2008 Fleetwood Providence 40X
"Somebody left the gate open"
Old 04-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #398
My user name came from the need to have as "alias" for SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) so that I could participate in the shooting matches. When I got to venture out west, the various canyons that I got to visit just amazed me, and some how I came up with "Kanyon Kitty". I did not want to spell it the traditional way, so I ended up with Kanyon Kitty. Then when I found RV sites on the internet, I started to go by "Kitty" a lot, but I still use Kanyon Kitty as my user name for any site that I join.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #399
Fleetwood Owners Club
I was always told I was like a cat and had nine lives. But I have used them up over the years and now working on the last one.
John- 2011 Fleetwood Southwind 32V
Old 04-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #400
I grew up in Michigan and love to vacation all over the state even though I live in Ohio now. Michigan is known as the great lake state. Seemed like an appropriate name for a RV forum.
2000 Monaco Windsor Cummins 330
Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #401
mine is really tough to figure out it took me 6 days to come up with it, i thought that if i used it i would get a break from the big boys, but it has not happened but it is still something i am looking for and who knows what the powers up above in the food chain can do for a person NIFFIT == TIFFIN PHAETON KH 2012 LOADED 3 A/C SLIDE OUT GENERATOR, exterior tvand a few of the miner things like travelin dish and solar blankets power cord and wter reels, exterior tv, and a driveable pilot seat with the electri foot res that locks in place when driving. just saying.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #402
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Originally Posted by catonine View Post
I was always told I was like a cat and had nine lives. But I have used them up over the years and now working on the last one.
I always thought it was for 'cat-o-nine-tails'...
Old 04-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #403
tooltrdr, I was a Snap-on Tool Dealer/Franchise owner till my shoulder retired me.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #404
Mine is based on my favorite thing to do and my name-Camper Bruce
Old 04-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #405
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Outdoors RV Owners Club
I'm a life-long Lakers fan and a friend at work started calling me Zen Master many years ago (Phil Jackson was often referred as this). Anyway, when I was trying to come up with a user name on a message board many many years ago I combined Zen master with my love for bass fishing and came up with ZMasterFish!
Greg and Teresa
1995 Pace Arrow Coronado 30H
2005 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab 6.0 Powerstroke
Old 04-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #406
user name

picked cord wood,some how it fit. twenty years in ALASKA bucking and splitting wood for supplemental heat from a beautiful wood stove. then made a move to Kentucky and guess what? a huge fire place that ran from October to April. cord after cord after cord! kinda like having a large steam boat to stoke. i miss it a little, but not that much!! LOL. Bless all y,all and safe travels.
The c woods and the furry co. pilot,sammy.
2007 H.R. Endeavor&Kia toad.

Closed Thread