Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #435

434 Posts and the thread is going strong! Gotta love the community! Now all you guys that run diesel pushers know to contact Diesel Guy for questions on your rig!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:11 AM   #436

My little papillon is named after the character on Friends. Chandler Bing

Old 06-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #437

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWinger View Post
I own and Ride a Gold Wing motorcycle.
It goes everywhere we do!
GWinger

Wow! And I thought towing my TT with my F150 made for a long train!! ;-)
I got rid of the TT and bought a 24' Itasca Navion and hopefully I'll be pulling my '03 Ultra Glide with it.
How does that work out for you? No problems maneuvering at CG's? Just wondering.
BTW, I use the name Horizonchase(r) on my motorcycle forum too. I picked it because I pictured myself heading off into the distant horizon on my bike!! It follows that it should also apply to my MH. In all reality that is only a pipe dream. I live a pretty boring life!! :-(. Although I DO ride my bike a LOT more than I take the MH out.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonchase View Post
Wow! And I thought towing my TT with my F150 made for a long train!! ;-)
I got rid of the TT and bought a 24' Itasca Navion and hopefully I'll be pulling my '03 Ultra Glide with it.
How does that work out for you? No problems maneuvering at CG's? Just wondering.
BTW, I use the name Horizonchase(r) on my motorcycle forum too. I picked it because I pictured myself heading off into the distant horizon on my bike!! It follows that it should also apply to my MH. In all reality that is only a pipe dream. I live a pretty boring life!! :-(. Although I DO ride my bike a LOT more than I take the MH out.
Quote Mat.......Boring....LOL.....If you get board with that beautfull Rv let me know.....If I had that, Id have beers in it after work.....That is realy nice....Hay.....Do you suppose pledge will work on a camper like our bikes..
Old 06-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #439

My name is Jeff Priest. I know, you were hoping for Judas.

;-)
Old 06-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #440

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat 60 View Post
Quote Mat.......Boring....LOL.....If you get board with that beautfull Rv let me know.....If I had that, Id have beers in it after work.....That is realy nice....Hay.....Do you suppose pledge will work on a camper like our bikes..
I haven't had the fridge on in this one but I did leave it on in the travel trailer after we came back from the White Mountains camping. I figured, why not? I just paid to have the propane filled and I knew I'd be trading it in on the new Motor so figured I'd at least put that propane to good use and have it cool of my brewski's for me!
Ha, ha!! Very funny about the Pledge!! That is our motor cycle secret!! Maybe we can get all the RVer's on this forum to polish their rigs using Pledge!!!

Seriously, I really admired the renovations that you did to your trailer Mat. You've taken her a long way from that trade in for the snow blower. I wish I was that handy.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #441

Jus Cruisin goes back to when I sold a really wicked 1970 Chevelle that didn't have very good street manners and replaced it with a mild 1967 Fairlane that I nicknamed Just Cruisin. I have used Jus Cruisin as a forum name for years.
Problem for me is I can't kick the need for a wicked car. Right now I have a 700 + hp pro street 1967 Chevy II with rear tires that are each 22.5 inches wide. Its nickname is Steamroller.

STUFF IN THE GARAGE: F150, ChevyII Pro Street, Roush Mustang
Old 06-30-2012, 08:14 AM   #442

side note, I've used Dollar store furniture polish on my Moho for quick shines for a couple of years now. Remember the Pledge idea from my motorcycle years going back to the early 70's. Never took my 900 Kaw out without a quick spray and wipe.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #443

My last name and the number I wore playing hockey and football. Also, the year I was born.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #444
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Our username kind of explains itself!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
Old 06-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #445

buck454

buck comes from last name Buckman and I happen to be an avid handgun hunter who prefers the FA 454 revolver so.....buck454
Old 07-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #446

Winnebago Owners Club
Explain your Username

sharksgirl21.

For years I have been a San Jose Sharks fan. I mean seriously fanatic. I love hockey. One of my staff started calling me sharks girl a few years ago. Prior to moving to Arizona, I was a season ticket holder in section 213. When I signed up for a twitter account my handle is @sharksgirl213. Well the usernames for this forum are not long enough to let me use my full username, so I dropped the 3.

By the way, even though I now live outside Phoenix, I am still a die hard San Jose Sharks fan. I love hockey the way some people love football.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #447

We love the song Feelin' Groovy by Simon and Garfunkle, and a line in there kinda sums up how we feel these days: "Lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy." It's also the name of our boat.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #448

I (and my family) race in triathlons. My longest was Ironman Texas 2011 - 2.4 mile swim + 112 mile bike ride + 26.2 mile run ==> 15 hrs 42 minutes. I did that 7 months after radiation and having a muscle removed from my back (cancer).