Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #449

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Originally Posted by GWinger View Post
I own and Ride a Gold Wing motorcycle.
It goes everywhere we do!

Wow .. that's quite the tow. I'm guessing that you have to find pull-thru's where ever you camp.

2005 National Sea Breeze 1311
2015 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion (trailered)
Follow us online http://OurRVJourney.com
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #450

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Not sure if I posted to this thread or not .. and too lazy to dig through 30+ pages.

2Labs ... you guessed it, we travel with our 2 Labradors - English Breed Labradors. Large bulky, muscular frames, large "blocky" heads http://www.ourrvjourney.com/our-labradors/

The DW and I joke about it with our friends, that we didn't buy our RV for ourselves, but rather for our labradors as we can't stand the thought of boarding them and if we really want to get away, leaving 2 large dogs with family/friends is just too much to ask - so we found an RV that was right-sized for us (for now) and we get to take our 4-legged kids everywhere we travel .... except so far for Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT.

We're huge race fans and like all kinds of racing, but Lime Rock has a no dogs policy. That's too bad - guess the other tracks in our region will get our business and our hard earned $$ ... kind of stinks for us as it's just over an hour from home base AND we have family & friends that work on the Emergency and Wrecker crews at the track. Sure .. the one track where we can get closer to the action than anywhere else - in the control booths, etc - heck a couple of years ago I got to ride shotgun in the pace car, but we can't go unless we leave our 4-legged ones at home and 1/2 the fun of attending a race weekend is hanging out with friends and family in the campground after the races are over.

2005 National Sea Breeze 1311
2015 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion (trailered)
Follow us online http://OurRVJourney.com
Old 07-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #451
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
goldviper -- I live in the Phoenix, AZ and I prospect for Gold for a hobby. In the process of prospecting in our desert I ocasionally run into Rattle Snakes. Thus the name - GOLDVIPER.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #452
My wife and I live in Alabama. She selected the name.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #453
Winnebago Owners Club
Ours is the 1st inital of all our family members BGSC
Barry and Glennice, Kit and Kaboodle (Lhaso Apso's)
2008 Winnebago Tour WD, GMC Terrain toad
Old 07-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #454

Paintless Dent Repair, is what we do. We work around the country after hail storms and fix cars.

The first year I chased hail I was working for a body shop in rural Arkansas, to kept me and the owners brother separate his daughter started calling me PDR John.

It stuck.
2013 DSDP 4347, all electric, 450 H.P. ISL
Air & hydraulic leveling
14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland toad
Old 07-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #455
I'm Duuuuuuutch, ishn't that veird?
Old 07-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #456
Mines an easy answer .... it's my real name.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #457
Monaco Owners Club

We live in Oklahoma and we RV. Easy to remember for us vintage folks
OKrver 2002 HR Ambassador
2003 Dodge Dakota 4X4
2012 Polaris ESP 850 Tour
Old 07-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #458
ncoonen is easy to explain: it's my name Ned Coonen. I decided years ago that I wouldn't bother registering at any forum at which I didn't feel comfortable using my real name. I've been using internet forums since the dawn of Compuserve and so far, I've managed.

Please carry on. I am a life-long camper but new to RVs. For the first time in 32 years, the DW (learned that here) will be camping with me!...ned.
Ned & Marcia
Downers Grove, IL
2013 Four Winds 28Z on 2012 Ford E450 V-10
Old 07-08-2012, 01:23 AM   #459
Ladybostons....I have had Boston Terriers in my life for 20 years or so and Even showed and bread them. Don't do that any more but we still travel with two from our now defunct Kennel. Lady (I am female) Bostons ( plural because you can't have just one!) also my dad was born in Boston. LOL

Debbie & George
Western Washington
2003 40 ft. Tiffin Allegro Bus
2007 sunburst Orange Chevy HHR as our toad
Old 07-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #460

hpykmpr ,self explanatory, 47 My birth year
Old 07-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #461
grafxman - I couldn't use my first choice graphicsman back in the old days because it was too long, greater than 8 characters, for computers. Yes, I started a long long time ago, back when online meant accessing a bulletin board with 600 baud modem. Back when graphics on computers was a very big deal.
Check out my photos and videos at:
Old 07-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #462
My wife and I are very active in both the national breed rescue, and the AKC parent club for English Springer Spaniels.

1999 Flagstaff 21FB, 2000 F-350 Lariat LB/CC 7.3L SRW 3:73
Closed Thread