Storing your rig for just 1 month is not a big thing at all. That shouldn’t cause you any problems, providing everything is working when you leave it.
Here are some of the more important items:
- Turn off your fridge/freezer. Clean it out thoroughly and leave doors open.
- Fill up all batteries with distilled water.
- Switch off both house batteries and starting batteries on the main switch(es).
- If you have the option: Keep it connected to shore power. In this case don't turn off main switches.
- Clean out your grey and black tank thoroughly.
- Empty your water tank and your water heater.
- Draw your curtains and lock all doors.
- Park it the safest place possible.
- Don’t worry about your MH in storage (because you can’t do anything about it anyway) and keep dreaming about your next trip .
All the best