Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Free Blog

Now that DW and I are full-timers we would like our family and friends to see where we are and where we have been. Can anyone tell me where I can sign up for a free blog on line.

Thank you.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Wordpress.com or Blogger.com.

Both are good. I personally prefer wordpress (seems to have a more stable interface), but if you think you might want to monetize your blog later then blogger is more flexible on that front. It will take no more than 5 mins to start your blog. Enjoy!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Right here at iRV2.com.

Our Blog is free.

The link is in the blue tool bar at the top of every page.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Thank All

Thanks for all the good info.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by micki49 View Post
Now that DW and I are full-timers we would like our family and friends to see where we are and where we have been. Can anyone tell me where I can sign up for a free blog on line.

Thank you.
We use My Trip Journal.com. We have used it for 6 years. Check it out at mytripjournal.com/11246. The journal is free.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelingIt View Post
Wordpress.com or Blogger.com.

Both are good. I personally prefer wordpress (seems to have a more stable interface), but if you think you might want to monetize your blog later then blogger is more flexible on that front. It will take no more than 5 mins to start your blog. Enjoy!
Nina, I love your blog and have learned much from it. I recently became a blogger with Wordpress but I don't have the advanced skills you possess. I hope to spruce my site up as I go.

http://flyingthekoop.com
Koop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop View Post

Nina, I love your blog and have learned much from it. I recently became a blogger with Wordpress but I don't have the advanced skills you possess. I hope to spruce my site up as I go.

http://flyingthekoop.com
Nice title (love your tag line too...very cute)...and cheers for the lovely comment
Old 08-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #8

Smile

We recently completed our 11,000 mile journey to Alaska. We used blogspot.com to share our experiences with family and friends. It was very easy to use. Download your pictures from your camera to a folder on your computer. Select the pictures that you would like to put in your latest post. Sign in to BlogSpot.com, create your blog/profile, follow the easy steps to post commentary, pictures, and videos. It really is easy.

Take a look at our blog at the following address: http://indianatoalaska2013.blogspot.com

It was an amateur effort but we satisfied with the results. We got some good reviews from family and friends.
Papawto5 is offline   Reply With Quote