My wife and I have been living in our Cari-Lite 5er for a little over two years in the same location. As retirement gets closer we're debating on what our next move will be.
The Cari-Lite weighs in at 18K lbs which means we need a F350 or larger truck to pull this beast around. We started thinking that maybe we should consider other options.
Here's, in general, what we are looking for in our next home.
- A way to carry my motorcycle - 900 lbs
- We would like to have room for guests (ie comfy queen bed.)
- Built for fulltime living
- We're not rock stars, we need a very budget minded solution.
- Something that feels like a real home, not a weekend camper.
Looking for fresh ideas. Thanks!