Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #29
a k

Newmar Owners Club
I bone docked at a Sam's store in Paduchah last week and I called two days ahead to ask permission and when I arrived I went in to let them know I was there and they made it a point to tell me not to dump my tanks on the parking lot. I thought at the time it was strange they would mention it,but word must of got around about this first post.

Who the would even think about dumping on a parking lot?
a k is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #30

Nothing to do with post, and not saying anything about WalMart folks, but funny...
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

BTW, I have DW check me for improper spandex or pink garments before I go shopping.
And, I abide by "good camper" policy if staying at Camp WallyWorld.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #31

Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Well - I did some research on Friday. The person (or should I say "low life") that dumped his black tank in the Unicoi,Tn. Wal Mart lot last fall pleaded "GUILTY" in Unicoi General Sessions Court last Oct. His fine was $50.00 + court costs-(about $140) plus Clean up costs of $250.00 . He probably should have used a Flying J for the $5.00 fee.Yesterday morning a 5th wheel was parked on the far side of the same lot. One slide was out but over the grass. I could assume Wal mart has no ill feelings about their lot use. As I've posted; I'll use their lot ONLY after ASKING. It's the only correct way to go.
Safe Travels
skipwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #32

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc View Post
Nasty, pure nasty!! This guy needs about 30 days as a guest of the county along with a fine of several thousand.

More like 30 months, or 30 years and don't forget the hotel bill for his stay in the state hotel.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipwil View Post
Well - I did some research on Friday. The person (or should I say "low life") that dumped his black tank in the Unicoi,Tn. Wal Mart lot last fall pleaded "GUILTY" in Unicoi General Sessions Court last Oct. His fine was $50.00 + court costs-(about $140) plus Clean up costs of $250.00 . He probably should have used a Flying J for the $5.00 fee.Yesterday morning a 5th wheel was parked on the far side of the same lot. One slide was out but over the grass. I could assume Wal mart has no ill feelings about their lot use. As I've posted; I'll use their lot ONLY after ASKING. It's the only correct way to go.
Safe Travels
He only got a $440 slap on the wrists for doing that?

I got worse when the state of Massachusetts lost their records that when I moved to Florida, I paid up my excise taxes and turned my Massachusetts registration plates in. They attached me a fine for failing to pay the excise taxes and threatened to have my Florida drivers license taken away/revoked. I even had proof in the form of a receipts from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles that the taxes were paid up and the plates turned in but there was a fee for contesting along with travel as I would have had to appear in person that all done and told would have been even more than the fine.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #34

Damon Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
the fine was to low, for Bio-Hazard, its ashame that one is trying to get away for paying a low fee for dumping or to lazy to hook the hose at a dump site at a CG.
I like the rest of us, is extremly happy this thing was caught, as I can not call him a person. For the most part, we all watch out for each other for the good as well as for the bad, and this person who turn him it should of been rewarded for saying something.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #35

While staying in a Ct state park I saw a few people dump without using a hose. A couple of them were using the non potable hose used to rinse the slinky to fill their water tanks.One was rinsing the slinky by dunking it down the drain.Stayed far away and kept to myself.
BOB
bldrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #36

Heartland RV Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Roberts View Post
Unfortunately, this clown is a member of a new sub culture that is growing within our society. It is known as the "ANT" culture as in exorbitANT; expectANT; defiANT; intolerANT; flamboyANT and of course ignorANT and almost always arrogANT. If I were a judge on the bench It would totally make my day to have this guy appear before me, I can assure you that future dumping of raw sewage in a public place would never ever cross his mind again, Have a good day and be careful out there, Ken....
I bet this guy holds himself up above all others ,kinda like Al Gore flying all over the world in his big jet telling us how to live. I was in a local joint last week next to the Florida State campus ,the place was full of people watching the oil spill ,I heard a lot of them saying ...stop the drilling... there must of been 100 cars in the parking lot.
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote