Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2006, 12:12 PM   #15

I have used good sam ers 5 times since I got it.First 4 times they came right away.Last time lift pump went and the truck never showed.Good sam called me every ten minutes to find out if I was allright and tried calling tow company ,then called a few more.I had my dealer pick it up in the morning.I dont blame good sam ,I blame the tow co.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:01 PM   #16

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SPUDWRENCH:
Hey TOm,You should have called me to come help you,I could have been there in 2 hrs from chattanooga, TOM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom,we thought you and Diane were heading west,had no idea you would have been home! THe weather is great down here in Florida-come on down!!

Dianne & Tom

Old 01-21-2006, 01:39 PM   #17

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I have written Good Sam twice with no reply from them yet..When I get home I am going to see what the problem is.
Tom
Old 01-21-2006, 02:59 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We have used GS ERS several times over many years and did have to wait about 2 hours once for a tire change. It was a Sunday around 4 PM. They were just booked up and they did get to us.

Ken
Old 01-22-2006, 03:51 AM   #19

Appalachian Campers
Tom,our plans changed somewhat,we have some bussiness to take care of,but are planning on leaving for tx feb 2nd,will be in ft myers fl may 7 for a wedding,then on to disney world and back home. Tom
Old 01-23-2006, 09:01 PM   #20
North Central Texas Area Leader

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Had GS ERS for years - used it many times without any problems. I have more than collected my $79 a year fee many times over.

Won't leave home without it !
Old 01-26-2006, 10:00 AM   #21

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I am still in Florida but I still have had no reply from GS. I will take this up with them when we get home. My problem with then is the leaving me on hold for over 40 min.. They ran our of music but told me to hold on. My Cell minuites are gone this month. If they can't answer the calls they should not offer the service. It is not their fault the towing service did not come to our aid.
Tom
Old 01-26-2006, 11:40 AM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by diandtom:
I am still in Florida but I still have had no reply from GS. I will take this up with them when we get home. My problem with then is the leaving me on hold for over 40 min.. They ran our of music but told me to hold on. My Cell minuites are gone this month. If they can't answer the calls they should not offer the service. It is not there fault the towing service did not come to our aid.
Tom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The last time I called GSES with my cellular, they were going to put me on hold while checking the availability of their contract towing company in my area. I told them that I was on my cellular, they said, "no problem, they would call me back". Maybe that should be kept in mind when calling by cellular ...and a great way to save the minutes. I will NEVER let anyone put me on hold when I'm calling by cellular without telling them first ...this is the best way to help elimate a problem.

Rich
iRV2.com Member #216

2012 Arctic Fox 29-5T (Northwood Mfg) 5th wheel - 2014 RAM 3500:cool dually
Rich & Zara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 07:46 PM   #23

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
We just got back from Florida tonight and other than the ERS and the flat had a good time. It was a automated call back to me to see if someone had showed up yet,then was told to hold for the next available rep. I NEVER got to talk with anyone at all on this call,then on hold for over 40 min.,this was after waiting over two hours already!! I would also like to know why no answer to my two emails. That is bad business I am going to try to talk with someone about this Monday as I am now home.
Tom
Old 01-30-2006, 01:20 PM   #24

Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I called Good Sam ERS today and they are giving me a refund That is all I wanted and I will still keep my Good Sam membership. I may get road service from AAA but not sure what I am going to do now. They told me I should not have been on hold for 40 min. but I was. No reason for not answering my Email but I really don't care.
Tom

I just checked my credit card account Good Sam ERS and they gave me a refund of $79.95 but I also was charged $108 for the AAA road service.