Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #169
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by akadeadeye
I can't figure out how to find it. I would like to invite someone to look in on it but I don't know how to tell them to use the drop downs near the top of the home page to find it.

Any suggestions?

Don
I should have mentioned that you add the group in User CP. There are many groups but the one you want is easily in view. Open User CP - look for Groups - click it - then add the group and save. Then under Community as I indicated above.
Steve

Edit - also should mention I can not find a way on my iPhone app to work with groups at all so most of the time I will not see what's going on there. And still not clear on how threads find their way into the group collection. Oh well - it's a good start.
__________________

__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 AM   #170
Member
 
spearguy's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Evan,CO.
Posts: 50
at the top of the page (same line as user CP) there is a "community" menu. Click the "community" and IRV2 groups is in the menu click on IRV2 groups and you will find it.

Regards
Stephen S.
__________________

__________________
Stephen S.
1998 Winnebago Adventurer
spearguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #171
Senior Member
 
coffeeman's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Fair Play, SC
Posts: 409
I joined group early this morning and found lots of other threads. Very nice idea!
__________________
2005 Sightseer 29R, F53 Chassis-Sold
2007 HHR Toad -Sold, Hankook AH11,Magnum Plus Beads,Dahon Bikes, Roo Bee the "Aussie",SCT-5 Star Tune, Mountain Master Tow Brake,2009 Bighorn 3600RL
coffeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #172
Community Administrator
 
Clifftall's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 29,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearguy View Post
at the top of the page (same line as user CP) there is a "community" menu. Click the "community" and IRV2 groups is in the menu click on IRV2 groups and you will find it.

Regards
Stephen S.


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4248079909.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	298.3 KB
ID:	32772

Cliff
__________________


Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #173
Member
 
ArmyMPFromMO's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 70
I can't seem to figure out how to find the forum in my iPhone app. I seen a few other posts but no solution to the problem, who's the nerd tech wiz who can shed some light? (I've always thought of myself as the family nerd tech wiz but I'm stumped.)
__________________
Lance, Shannon, Zeus (German Shepherd), Honey (Rottweiler) & Happy Gilmore (Chihuahua/Pit mix). Soaking up information for our purchase of a class A Diesel Pusher.
ArmyMPFromMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #174
Community Administrator
 
Clifftall's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 29,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyMPFromMO View Post
I can't seem to figure out how to find the forum in my iPhone app. I seen a few other posts but no solution to the problem, who's the nerd tech wiz who can shed some light? (I've always thought of myself as the family nerd tech wiz but I'm stumped.)
I use the iPhone app 99% of the time. The other 1% I use Safari. I think this falls into the 1%.
Cliff
__________________


Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #175
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall

I use the iPhone app 99% of the time. The other 1% I use Safari. I think this falls into the 1%.
Cliff
So in a sense - the "Disabled RVers Group" solution is "handicapped".
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #176
Member
 
ArmyMPFromMO's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
So in a sense - the "Disabled RVers Group" solution is "handicapped".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
I use the iPhone app 99% of the time. The other 1% I use Safari. I think this falls into the 1%.
Cliff
Doah!

I jumped on the ole puter and I feel a lil nostalgic. LOL Guess I aught to buy something with a larger screen and a faster processor. Ah, technology is great until you walk out of the store and by the time you get home it's outdated.
__________________
Lance, Shannon, Zeus (German Shepherd), Honey (Rottweiler) & Happy Gilmore (Chihuahua/Pit mix). Soaking up information for our purchase of a class A Diesel Pusher.
ArmyMPFromMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #177
Senior Member
 
flaggship1's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rainbow Riding
Posts: 18,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyMPFromMO

Doah!

I jumped on the ole puter and I feel a lil nostalgic. LOL Guess I aught to buy something with a larger screen and a faster processor. Ah, technology is great until you walk out of the store and by the time you get home it's outdated.
I'm good with my laptop for this but like some others - use the iPhone a lot. Admittedly my iPhone is out of date. Still using the old 3G. Been putting off new till I figure out what my best option is for going full time next year. Hopefully this ole iPhone will hold out. I know the app is 3rd party and out of iRV2 hands so it is what it is. I do appreciate the addition of the group so I will just have to check in when I'm in front of the laptop.
__________________
Steve & Annie (RVM2)
2008 Fleetwood Bounder 38F ~ 325 ISB Turbo ~ Freightliner XC 2014 CR-V ~ Invisibrake / Sterling All Terrain
Sioux Falls, SD (FullTime Since Nov 5th 2014)
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #178
Member
 
ArmyMPFromMO's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 70
I see the problem, this is a group thing and not actually a forum that shows up on the iPhone app. Hmmm...

How about this question, how do I pull one of my threads into our group for some thoughts?
__________________
Lance, Shannon, Zeus (German Shepherd), Honey (Rottweiler) & Happy Gilmore (Chihuahua/Pit mix). Soaking up information for our purchase of a class A Diesel Pusher.
ArmyMPFromMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #179
Community Administrator
 
Janet H's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 5,902
Blog Entries: 3
We're still doing some set up work on the tagging component. If you have a thread that needs to be included in this list, please report it to the site team and they can tag it. Click the little red triangle in post one of the thread and ask to have it tagged for the group. As soon as we get the set up completed you should be able to tag these your selves.
__________________
1964 Airstream Overlander | 1964 Globetrotter | Blog

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #180
Senior Member
 
Davdeb1's Avatar


 
Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Avon Lake, Oh
Posts: 2,884
With the average age of the average user on this site being north of 50, I'm sure that most people will find the "group" easily. Most of these folks use a PC or laptop. I have the option of using safari, mercury or chrome browser on my iPad. But, and this is a big but, I hate navigating the site that way. This iPad app is just way too convenient!
__________________
2000 HOLIDAY RAMBLER ENDEAVOR
40 FT--330HP CAT
2 SLIDES-TOAD 2012 focus
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #181
Member
 
ArmyMPFromMO's Avatar
 
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
We're still doing some set up work on the tagging component. If you have a thread that needs to be included in this list, please report it to the site team and they can tag it. Click the little red triangle in post one of the thread and ask to have it tagged for the group. As soon as we get the set up completed you should be able to tag these your selves.
Thank you for that helpful bit of information. Will do.
__________________
Lance, Shannon, Zeus (German Shepherd), Honey (Rottweiler) & Happy Gilmore (Chihuahua/Pit mix). Soaking up information for our purchase of a class A Diesel Pusher.
ArmyMPFromMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #182
Senior Member
 
judy3972's Avatar
 
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearguy View Post
at the top of the page (same line as user CP) there is a "community" menu. Click the "community" and IRV2 groups is in the menu click on IRV2 groups and you will find it.

Regards
Stephen S.
I did just that and then when I got to the page,I just book marked the page.
Easy to get to it now.
__________________

__________________
Rich & Judy
2012 JAYCO SENECA 36 FK
Toad- 2015 FORD EDGE
Home base Phoenix Az
judy3972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
disabled, disabled rvers, handicap, handicapped



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.