Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-07-2015, 05:15 PM   #15
My salesman did about a month after delivery. Wanted to know how things were going as well. His initial thoughts during purchase, on me removing the factory installed cabinet and TV from the bunk were that it, "wasn't a good move. It would drastically reduce the resale value of the unit."

Thankfully I did remove it, and found all of the water damage from a practically undetectable leak and I was able to catch it before I only had to rebuild portions of the floor of the bunk. A rotted out bunk would be more of resale issue in my opinion.

When I told him what I found. His reply was, "Interesting. It didn't leak when it was here." And then added, "it's a good thing you took that stuff out..."

Never heard from them again.....

2002 Four Winds 31Z. E-450 V10. Stops at all racetracks!
Myrons31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-07-2015, 05:29 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ours did from Camping World of Rochester NY. Called us about 6 months after delivery to make sure we were happy with the coach and that everything was running well.

Herb, Anna and Lil Herb
2013 Winnebago Vista 35B

HerbZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:13 PM   #17
I purchased from Poulsbo RV in Mt Vernon, WA. They have been great since the purchase. The salesman has contacted us twice plus Christmas card. Our service advisor is an angel. They have covered all warranty issues promptly and thoroughly, even fixing two items that we were not yet aware of. I had a minor issue with the general cancellation of their winterizing special coupon that they included with the purchase. When I registered a mild complaint to the GM he immediately apologized and refunded the difference. We could not be happier with our experience.
belfast1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:22 PM   #18
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
I hear from my salesman a good bit, every couple of months, and the sale happened 2 1/2 years ago. Always asking how happy we are with our purchase & when do we plan to upgrade.
Larry & Cheryl Oscar, Louie, Ranger & Henry (our Springers)
2010 Allegro RED 38QBA "Harvey"
2009 Honda Element "Towster"
PushedAround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:16 PM   #19
I received a phone call from Thor a month or so after my purchase but not a word from Camping World of El Paso from salesman or service. They did send me the parts that I requested from the PDI. I didn't want them to do the repair, I figured I would take better care in it.
2015 Thor Palazzo 33.3
2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Millennial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #20
No, we bought ours in April from Sunset RV in Fife, WA. Have not heard a peep. Purchased A car last month in Edmonds WA, at 1/5th the price. They have called three times. Go figure.
KAMPURR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:35 PM   #21
RVM #74

Tiffin Owners Club
Maybe they all realize that they are selling a product that EVERYBODY has a problem with at one time or another, and they just don't want the blowback.
Larry & Cheryl Oscar, Louie, Ranger & Henry (our Springers)
2010 Allegro RED 38QBA "Harvey"
2009 Honda Element "Towster"
PushedAround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #22
Nope! I guess they didn't want to know that I had found all the rot in the walls and floor. CW Oakwood Ga
Alrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #23
Fleetwood Owners Club
We had frequent contact over a year. Nice guys, great low pressure sales rep (George), and the maintenance guys were great! They even reimbursed us for a tank of diesel, knowing that we had to drive almost 400 miles round trip to bring it back for issues under warranty.

LaMesa, Albuquerque, NM
Joe and Debbie, Emma the Aussie Cattle Dog who adopted us
2012 Discovery 36J, Blue Ox and Air Force One, 2010 GMC Acadia Toad
USAF (Ret) WDM http://wd0m.com
pagosajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:14 PM   #24
In the last three MH ( all purchased new ) never once heard from anyone regarding the purchase. On the last one, the salesman sent me a 3 x 5 card reminding me that he would give me 10% off on one item in the parts dept for any referal that purchased an RV.
I was affraid that would place me in a higher tax bracket so I have not done so yet.
Don and Nancy
[2014 40QBH Phaeton, 2015 Buick Enclave, 2yr old sisters Sara n Kaycee, Havanese, Two Segways
djbmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:38 AM   #25
not from Camper World Chattanooga

Heck they have trouble communicating with themselves let alone customers after the sale! Are you kidding !
Ill never go back unless for free brats and a big scene in the sales room....
I'm dramatic, comes from my acting hobby... roll the eyes now! I'm not sure THE PROFIT really cares about anything but profit.
maddczech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:43 AM   #26
I'm talking about Camper World or Weird, or Whirled...
The Profit needs to go to work at his Chattanooga store.
maddczech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:24 AM   #27
Not a word and like others on here I can not even get a response from the sales guy or the customer service people after calling, emailing and sending a text message. Pathetic customer service coming from a place that claims they have award winning customer service for years. I will not return.

2014 Itasca Sunova 33C towing a Jeep TJ Wrangler
530ktm is offline   Reply With Quote