Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #1

Help adding picture to post

I am trying to add a jpg from my computer to a post. The FAQ tells me to create an album from the User Command Post, but there is nothing there I can find regarding albums. I try to send a message through "Contact Us" and get the following error message:

Invalid Redirect URL (https://www.irv2.com/forums/profile....ditattachments)

Can anyone give me the correct directions and explain why I cannot send a message to "Contact Us?" Note, I have tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers, so I am pretty sure the problems ins not on this end.

Thank you in advance,

Paul
NavyVet24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2017, 02:54 PM   #2

What I do first is to put the .jpg on my desktop

Start by clicking on "Post Reply" add your text then scroll down to "Manage Attachments"
click on "manage attachments" and a box will open up. Click on the first button that says "Choose File" That should open another window allowing you to select your "desktop" Find the photo and double click on the photo. Go back to the Manage Attachments box and you'll see your photo described to the right of the first "Choose File" box. Next, click on the "Upload" button to the right of the 4th "Choose File" box. A message will appear that the photo is uploading then all that's necessary is to click the "Submit Reply" button below the original text entry window.

Kind of like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sept-Oct2008 114.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	411.9 KB
ID:	158961  
LJowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Paul, when you get to the place you want to post the pic, click on the "paper clip" in the top row, that will bring up a window "manage attachments". In the top section "Upload file from your computer", click on the top "Browse" button. Then you can find the photo wherever it is in your computer. When you find it, click on it and it will appear in the "File Name" below, then click "Open". That photo will show beside the top "Browse" button. Press "Upload" and the photo will begin loading. If that's the only one you want to use, close that window and again click on the "paper clip" at the top. That will show the photo you just uploaded. Click on the file name and the attachment will appear in your post. When you click "Submit Reply" you photo will be there!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0802.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	313.0 KB
ID:	158968  
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:52 PM   #4

Part nomenclature help

Thanks for showing me how to upload a pic from my computer.

Here is the part I need to identify so I can order a replacement
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Part name needed.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	159644  
Old 04-25-2017, 03:58 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Navy,
how about a little info about your rv ? yr, make, model,etc....

good luck !
Old 04-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #6

Is that part not listed in your Atwood furnace manual ?
Old 04-26-2017, 09:19 AM   #7

Not the surround that the cover screws into. There is one on each side and the other one only has 2 screw pillars that have not broken off too. I keep thinking that maybe I can simply drill into the siding and reattach the cover with sheet metal screws. Of course, then the screws will not match the paint like the originals, but at least the cover will not fall off.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:21 AM   #8

It is a 2006 Fleetwood Excursion, 39V (full side slide), 350 Cat.