Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #15
I will have to find a small tree even if I put it under the awning! Was considering getting a live tree for outside and decorate but not sure!

*Diesel Girl*
*Yellow Lab -Ace *Two crazy cats- Kamie and Midnight*
*2004 Fleetwood Prowler*
NY Camper 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-08-2014, 08:13 AM   #16
Winnebago Owners Club
If you had a place to plant the live tree after Christmas it would be great. Love the smell of spruce or pine trees.

Gordon and Janet
Tour 42QD/inTech Stacker
Gordon Dewald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #17
Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
DW loves to put lights, trees and all kinds of stuff up for all the holidays. So guss who gets to do it..lol..don't mind to much makes her happy
rollingslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I was at the biggie box store today and uffta all the decorations hopefully this will be our first in the MH @ Christmas time so we can bring some of ours.
We have 1 string of leds that use solar to light up to 6 hours. I asked about them and then don't sell them which brings me to a question that has bothered me since we first started Motorhomming seeing all sorts of decorations @ CG's, Who is supplying the power for all those MH's with lights strung all over the MH and ground?
Do we tell the management that we will pay extra for the power?
What do you do?

Just curious
1982 Pace Arrow 30ft.
KarKaddy SS, Toad:99 Concours
Lilly and Rubie Our 4 legged Kids & Tim & Joe
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:19 PM   #19
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1413073175.449801.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	76356

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #20
We packed a ceramic tree this year for Christmas feeling. May have to buy some lites and stuff as we get closer to the big day.
G Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:37 AM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I'm sitting her in my bounder wondering how I would decorate if I was spending Christmas in here. I think I might build a stand out of plywood that would temporarily give me basically a flat top to my doghouse. I would then be able to put roughly a 4 to 5 ft tree between the two captains chairs which would be visible out the front window. I would certainly put lights outside as well as a wreath. Would be nice to have a large five or six foot blue spruce under the awning and be able to donate it to whatever campground we were at by planting it when we were done. Imagine how many trees the rv community could plant every year!

2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35k
mojoracing is offline   Reply With Quote