Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman_777 View Post
LazyDays has a good reputation
Batman you are S-O F-U-N-N-Y!!!! LazyDays has a reputation alright, not so sure about how good it is!

cb5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #30

When people have a bad experience somewhere, it drives them to post those bad experiences. When they have a good experience, they are too busy being elated that they don't have time to post it.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
When the warranty runs out, I become my own warranty station. I've been working on mechanical, electrical, etc stuff for over 50 years. People have said of me: If Dunner can't fix it, it ain't broke.

I've been known to run my hand over a broken part, chant "Be Healed", and it miraculously was.

Now, if I could just heal this old worn out body.
The best $50.00 you will ever spend is a shop manual for your motorhome;
read it, learn it, memorize it; it will save you a ton of money.

As to running your hand over your old worn out body; I here that there are healers on TV that may be able to do that.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvonnar View Post
The best $50.00 you will ever spend is a shop manual for your motorhome;
read it, learn it, memorize it; it will save you a ton of money.
I've purchased a shop manual for every vehicle I've owned. Know a good link for the one for a Sea Breeze F53?

Quote:
As to running your hand over your old worn out body; I here that there are healers on TV that may be able to do that.
Will that work if I stand close to the TV?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #33

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
We had a similar problem with our rig. Bought it used from Collier in Rockford, IL with a 30 day warranty. I had knee surgery so it was a couple weeks before we could camp, found out the shower flooded the kitchen and the fridge quit cooling. We drove it back to them (120 miles one way) and it was there over a week. Of course the warranty ran out sitting on their lot while waiting for repair parts.......
calico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #34

If you brought it in under warranty, I think it should be still covered. Especially if the parts failed while still under warranty.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #35

Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Just a little true story.....

A lady calls and tells me her vehicle is making all kinds of noise, so I try to explain that she will need to bring it into the shop so we can check it out.
She does not want to do that, (because it might cost $$) and keeps after me to tell her whats wrong with it.

So finally I said: "are you talking to me on a cordless telephone?, which she answers yes". So I said: OK, I want you to go out to the vehicle and lay the phone on the hood, with the mouthpiece face down, and stand back about 10 feet. Wait 5 full minutes, then pick up the phone and I will be able to tell you everything that is wrong with your vehicle."

She says: " really???" I said sure. She did it. But never called back.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #36

A girlfriend's daughter called me saying she couldn't get the lawnmower running. I told her to hold the phone near it and pull the starter rope. Told her to tighten the spark plug. It started right up.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #37

huh???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman_777 View Post
LazyDays has a good reputation

They are one of, if not the largest RV dealer in the country.

I'm glad they took care of you. Sometimes, it takes patience and time to work things out.
google lazy days complaints and you will get tired reading the insanity about how they do people. When I threatened them with a tv crew videoing me driving my winn through their front door they agreed to fix it.
To the op ; if you hadnt gotten it fixed yet I would have gone over for you to check on its progress. Sorry I didnt see this sooner.
Lazy days does not have a good reputation!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #38

My two and a half cents worth - We bought our coach from Lazydays in April. They said just inform us in writing of any problems within the first thirty days and they would schedule the repairs when convenient for me. I sent a fax on day 29, and took it in a month later. We didn't want to stay in the coach in the shop so left it for as long as they needed. Five days later all items were repaired or replaced. I even put a few things on the list that I really didn't think they would fix (missing awning emergency strap) but they did them all.

They are obviously very busy and do not treat you like the most important person in the world but they did get the job done to my satisfaction.