I have a Triple E 2005 32 Commander. I have been having consistant problems with my hydraulics since purchase in 2012. I am providing my most recent problem which occurred last week
1. All systems worked, the jacks and main slide, at the campground and on travel to campground (about 200 miles)
2. On leaving the camp, I retracted all jacks and main slide with no problem
3. Drove about 15 miles and jack light came on signaling the left front jack down. Pushed the retract button while driving. This usually restores the jack to storage.
4.. Stopped for gas and noted that the left front jack was in its normal stored position. Jack light indicating it down still remained on
5. On arrival home, began to put main slide out, but sounded like it was performing at half. Retracted to storage position and then deployed again. Went out, but didn't sound right.
6. Connected to electric and noted that the left front jack was deployed to within 2 inches of ground. No intervention from me!
7. Proceeded to call service to report problem that needed to be corrected before I could move unit back to storage
8. After sitting about 2 hours, I again checked the jack and found that it had retracted to its normal position on its own. Was totally shocked in that I was not even in the unit, or had engaged the hydraulic system in any way.
This same thing happened to me 1 year ago. After much time, 3 trips for repair and considerable $, I was told the system was A-OK. The system functioned throughout the winter with no problem. The unit has been in storage since middle of March and this was the first time using it this season. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this problem. I am now getting anxious just driving the unit, wondering if a jack is going to spontaneously drop directly into the road. Any info will be helpful.