Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 12-03-2011, 08:46 AM   #15
Workhorse Chassis Owner

Originally Posted by bluepill View Post
Snow? That's not snow.

This is snow:

We see that view often in january and febuary, --we watch the weather channel on tv in some watering holes in the KEYS

WIT# 34347
lakewoodpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #16
Originally Posted by bsirby View Post
Bluck, that is a beautiful pic. Too bad we weren't just a little closer. We have had 10-12" of snow in Central NC in the past. I'm good with a day or two, then I want it all gone and back to at least 60 degrees. I think too many years of -30 degrees and wind chill lower than that and feet of snow in Upstate NY has changed my outlook on winter. Florida here we come.....
Thats pretty much how it is here, by the afternoon that pic. was taken it was in the fifty's. It's the nights that get you it can drop to the double digets after the sun goes down real fast.

bluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #17
Originally Posted by AZgl1500 View Post
Not bad, not bad at all.

Some have questioned my sanity at moving away from Mesa, Arizona back to my homeland here in Okie land.

I'm looking forward to seeing something white out there for a change. 20 years of 110-115 degree day time temps is enough. Got my time in with the fire department in Phoenix and checked out.

Just hope it don't get bad enough here for me to need a snowblower.
I have had enough snow and cold to last me a lifetime although 115 is a bit extreme for me too.
RoyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #18
Originally Posted by RoyM
I have had enough snow and cold to last me a lifetime although 115 is a bit extreme for me too.
Me too, the good thing about snow camping in the mountains is that when you get tired of it you just drive away and 5 minutes later you are out of it back to dry warm land!
Yellowreef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:54 AM   #19
Originally Posted by RoyM View Post

Love looking at pictures of snow but I have to agree with you-I have seen enough growing up that I don't want to experience it first hand anymore.

Beautiful pictures though. Thanks for posting them.

SouthernNite is offline   Reply With Quote