Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
There's a cure for your obsession. Full timing.

Dave

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #16
TAZ

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We have a home theater with a 120 inch screen surround sound, custom seating, sound absorption walls.... But the family likes to have movie nights in the RV when we are not camping. Do we need help? Kids have sleep overs in the camper, I too like to sit and drink beer... The wife keeps the RV fridg stocked with beer for me. Is she trying to get me out of the house?

Do I and the kids need rehab?

Improvise, adapt and overcome... "Semper Fi"
TAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
We have a home theater with a 120 inch screen surround sound, custom seating, sound absorption walls.... But the family likes to have movie nights in the RV when we are not camping. Do we need help? Kids have sleep overs in the camper, I too like to sit and drink beer... The wife keeps the RV fridg stocked with beer for me. Is she trying to get me out of the house?

Do I and the kids need rehab?
We do the movie thing in the RV too.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by denochs View Post
There's a cure for your obsession. Full timing.

Dave
I wish I could, that would be awesome.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Yup a total addiction. Totally normal for those who have it of course. We do it fulltime and still get a buzz out of it. Nina
Old 10-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #20

I didn't know we have a problem.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #21

Tiffin Owners Club
Well

I have always moved around first my family moved every two or three years, I don't know why maybe they were on a wanted list somewhere. Then I joined the Army and they moved me around a lot seemed like every 18months to three years they up and moved me somewhere that went on for 21 yrs. The I got a job with the Feds and they moved me around not quite as often but none the less every three or four years I moved again.

So I retired bought an old farm and had it for a couple of years and got bored being in one place so I put a ridiculous price on it and Damn somebody bought it !

I now RV full time. It is in my Genes (or my jeans I don't know which) to move around see this and that and live the life of a Gypsy Grandmother. The life style suits me I'm content my health has improved and I look forward to the next RV event or trip and smile a lot...Please don't cure me I'm happy the way I am
Old 10-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Jeeper View Post
I have been into this only 4 months, but RV and camping obsession has a firm grip on my life, I can't stand not being in my RV, tell me am I a hopless case?
This is not an obsession - it's a blessing. Go make the most of it before it dissappears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD4Mark View Post
Ah O! I homebrew my own beer and don't mind just sitting it the MH next to the garage with one. We also have a bunch of boats.
We are planning our trip for next year right now. What was the address again????

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rving