OK, here goes!
1. Got rid of TV over dash and rebuilt the cabinets to be level across the bottom. Installed a 40" flat screen on a remote-controlled motorized mount behind the couch.
2. Replaced the carpet and ceramic tile with premium vinyl tile.
3. Upgraded the surround sound system with new receiver, Blu-Ray player, and powered subwoofer.
4. Installed SteerSafe steering stabilizers for better control in case of blowout on the front tires.
5. Installed Amish-built cooling unit on the Norcold 1200 fridge to eliminate the possibility of becoming a "crispy critter".
6. Installed Sirius XM tuner for the radio.
7. Replaced the cheap "barrel chairs" with swivel rocker/recliners.
8. Removed the TV from the bedroom and converted the space to storage with new doors to match the other cabinets.
9. Replaced the old KVH satellite dome with a KVH R5 with in-motion recording. (this was a gift from another IRV2 member)
10. Installed BrakeSwitch unit for better control of the PacBrake exhaust brake.
11. Replaced the mattress with a Select Comfort Sleep Number.
12. Added heated mattress pad with individual controls.
13. Installed low-wattage (200-watt) electric heaters with thermal switches in the tank bay and equipment bay where the water pump and lots of water lines are located.
14. Installed thermometer with remote sensors in the tank bay, wet bay, and the equipment bay.
15. Bought Rand McNally RVND7710 GPS
16. Installed self-contained burglar alarm for the entry door.
17. Installed TireTraker TPMS with 10 sensors to include the toad.
That's all I can think of right now!