Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
I just can't see someone setting outside reading a book with nothing on but a smile,my mind just don't wonder off corse that much.

Stanley & Barbara
2002 38" Monaco Knight Dp
stan5711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #16
We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk.

CG reviews & more - www.fugawetribe.com
johnhicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:19 AM   #17
Well, you won't judge people by the cut and quality of their clothing at these type of RV parks.

One of the most popular guys you will find at the clothing optional campgrounds is the one who can carry two cups of coffee and a dozen donuts.

'97 Country Coach Intrigue
BRex45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:28 AM   #18
Not our cup of tea but we have no problem with anyone wanting to go to those places. However, after spending a few hours recently at some clothing optional beaches in St. Maartens, the last thing I need to see are old people who feel the need to display everything. In fact, some of them were sights that you can't erase from your memory. Interestingly, the younger folks stayed covered up for the most part.
--2005 F350 Superduty Crewcab, 6.0, 4wd, short bed, 3.73 gears
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--SOLD 2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38'
ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:45 AM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I never even thought of such a thing.

I will have to google AANR now and see if there are any sites on the next planned trip route to see if a one night stay is in order. Oh, without offending anyone as i read part of this as a fun loving (no pun intended) post. If you don't like my old self, don't look. LMAOOOO

I can still remember my first visit to a European spa in Garmisch,GE where i was sking. It was eye opening to say the least but they did not seem to care or mind the different people around so i quickly realized it was just "no big deal"
Fleetwood Bounder 35K 2016, Ford V-10, F53(2015 chassis),RayZor HD, Wineguard Dish SAT, Roadmaster -- steering Stabilizer, Front & rear Sway Bars, SCT 5 Star tuner, Tireminder TM66 TPMS, Banks Ram Air intake, EZE Tow Dolly
Dennis Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:00 AM   #20
Trying to figure out how to keep this one going. Yes doing things in the nude is not for everyone, but until one gets the chance to feel the sun, breezes, rain and just the freedom on the body you do not know what you are missing. As far as people being 'out of shape' we tend not to consider that a bad thing. While I may not get the chance to do as many activities nude, I enjoy those that I can. About the only thing that I do not do nude is run items like chain saws and weed trimmers. Working in the yard/garden is a favorite past time along with hiking, camping and just being in the outdoors.
Since retiring, I tend to think less of what 'other people' think of me. Life is too short to be worried about the little things.

2009 38' Diplomat
CSM- retired, wife as co-pilot
Reka & Ali providing security (our 2 labs)
R2Home is offline   Reply With Quote