Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
dvmweb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: MI
Posts: 982
Lemon Law re RV

Just read this today. We live in Michigan.

http://daileylawyers.com/have-you-pu...ve-boat-or-rv/


2013 FleetWood Expedition 38B
__________________

__________________
dvmweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
BFlinn181's Avatar
 
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 16,239
What you have there is an internet ad for a law firm. See it all the time for GM ignition switches, drug side effects, DUI, speeding tickets, all sorts of 'wrongs' committed by others. What they all have in common is 'free consultation', THEN the meter gets turned on. Even if you had a case, and their own page shows many reasons it wouldn't be successful, how much do they get for taking it to court?

The heading on their page, "HAVE YOU PURCHASED A DEFECTIVE BOAT OR RV?" Who would knowingly buy a defective RV?? You feel cheated or ignored by a dealer or manufacturer, but don't let emotions cause you more monetary harm. The only ones who benefit from these cases are the lawyers.
__________________

__________________

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 304
Can you ambulance chaser?
__________________
MotorPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:22 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Orting, WA
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFlinn181 View Post
What you have there is an internet ad for a law firm. See it all the time for GM ignition switches, drug side effects, DUI, speeding tickets, all sorts of 'wrongs' committed by others. What they all have in common is 'free consultation', THEN the meter gets turned on. Even if you had a case, and their own page shows many reasons it wouldn't be successful, how much do they get for taking it to court?

The heading on their page, "HAVE YOU PURCHASED A DEFECTIVE BOAT OR RV?" Who would knowingly buy a defective RV?? You feel cheated or ignored by a dealer or manufacturer, but don't let emotions cause you more monetary harm. The only ones who benefit from these cases are the lawyers.
Spoken like someone who really doesn't quite know how it all works.

But hey..don't like the ad..don't call if you have a problem. That pretty much works for everyone.
__________________
Toni Froehling
2005 Country Coach Inspire 51431
Orting, WA
courtjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:06 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
BFlinn181's Avatar
 
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 16,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtjester View Post
Spoken like someone who really doesn't quite know how it all works.

But hey..don't like the ad..don't call if you have a problem. That pretty much works for everyone.
Please enlighten me, how does it work? Which of my conjectures of what the link was all about and the probable outcomes were wrong?
__________________

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #6
Rkh
Registered User
 
Rkh's Avatar
 
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvmweb View Post
Just read this today. We live in Michigan.

http://daileylawyers.com/have-you-pu...ve-boat-or-rv/


2013 FleetWood Expedition 38B

dvmweb, what would you like us to understand about this ad? What is your reason for posting it? What type of feedback are you looking for... Without more input from you, this will just turn into a debate on the good vs evil of lawyers.
__________________

__________________
Rkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New rigs...Lemon Law....you have rights! jponyboyace Class A Motorhome Discussions 10 11-19-2014 12:09 PM
36LA issues, is there a lemon law for RVs? Jrodrig18 Tiffin Motorhomes Owners Forum 62 10-29-2014 07:45 PM
Upper running lights is there a law? kustom Class A Motorhome Discussions 12 08-06-2014 08:49 PM
Spaghetti with Lemon Sauce..... Scooter RV Gourmet 3 05-27-2014 10:27 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.