Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2015, 07:36 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyYears View Post
What a pain in the butt!!

I have been through 4-5 credit unions already, with no luck. The main reason being I don't have any "relate-able" loans on my credit... Which is ridiculous to me. I have 5 or so lines of credit (car loan, student loans, and a credit card) open that I have ALWAYS been current on and pay more than I need to each month on. My score is a 690 and I make $1800 a month or so... The RV I am purchasing for $28,000 NADA value is $39,000... The loan would be in their favor if anything with south.

So whats the deal?!

I am frustrated - 25 years old and trying my best to build my credit but stay with in my means, which is why I don't have any other 30,000 dollar loans. I am responsible with my money and that's what seems to be the problem... Our financial institutions are so upside down its annoying.

I guess I am posting this as a rant... But also in hopes of some advice... What should I do next? I have another credit union processing my application now (crosses fingers) but from here I don't really know what to do.

Anyone have suggestions or ideas? Credit unions they suggest in Colorado or some other means of finding $28,000? Haha.

Anything helps at this point. Im almost tempted to start searching for a single person who wants to write up a contract with me for $28,000 and a certain APR that I pay them instead of the banks - haha... Takers?
Call hal with voyager credit I will get his number and email for you. He helped me out. He got 5.49 interest rate on a 2000 tiffin motor home

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2015, 07:38 PM   #44

hjolles@voyagercredit.com

Old 06-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwhite17 View Post
Call hal with voyager credit I will get his number and email for you. He helped me out. He got 5.49 interest rate on a 2000 tiffin motor home
Hey Aaron,

I appreciate it! I already found financing though

Happy Travels
Old 07-18-2015, 09:06 PM   #46

For anyone else reading this thread, if you or a family member is/was in the U.S. Armed Forces, you could try USAA for RV-specific loans. They have decent interest rates, but I don't know how flexible they are.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:23 AM   #47

Twinhoops - definitely good to mention! Cheers