Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 05-03-2015, 06:08 AM   #1
Question Manual Needed

I am new to the RV experience and a I am in need of the manuals for a 1988 Fleetwood Pace arrow. I just bought thiss one and I do not know how to get things to work, ie light inside if not hooked up to 120

USNretired is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-03-2015, 06:39 AM   #2
Winnebago Owners Club
Try this.

05 Meridian, 39K, 350 CAT. '13 F-150 4X4, Blue Ox Aventa LX, Roadmaster 9160.
dc8cappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:10 AM   #3
If you do find a manual, don't be at all surprised if it doesn't tell you much of what you want to know. You may be better off asking specific questions here.

The lights will all be 12 volt, and should operate exactly the same regardless of whether or not you are plugged into shore power. When plugged in, the converter charges the batteries and also powers the lights. When not plugged in, the batteries power the lights.

If you don.t have any lights when you are not plugged in, it mrans that the batteries are not charged. Discharging them so much that there are no lights, tends to damage them. It may be time for new batteries.

Retired electronics engineer. Avid paddler & birder.
2011 Silverado 2500HD, diesel, 4x4,crew cab, 8' bed
Palomino Puma 253FBS (27' 5er) & '94 19' Class B
J Birder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #4
I have a lot let me look I believe the web site was Bryant I'll get back
whem2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
"Formerly Diplomat Don"
Newmar Owners Club
I read your forum name "USNretired" and immediately imagined that you might be looking for manuals that cover everything from backing to plugging in, like the military would have. As "J Birder" stated, you won't find that in an RV manual. You have many products/appliances in your coach that have online manuals available if you need them.

Even if you found an old manual, you would be sorely disappointed. As mentioned above, just ask your questions here. If you have a switch or panel that doesn't make sense, post a picture of it. The Fleetwood Bounder and Pace Arrow, similar coaches, are two of the best selling coaches in the RV industry. There are so many owners out there that know these coaches inside and out and will be glad to help.
Don & Mary
2014 Newmar Dutch Star - All Electric - 450 ISL
2016 GMC Canyon 4WD Crew Cab
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 05:34 AM   #6
Winnebago Owners Club
Sorry I meant to send this link page. Not the best but I believe it's what you want.

1983 Fleetwood Pace Arrow Owners Manuals: 1988 Pace Arrow Owners manual
05 Meridian, 39K, 350 CAT. '13 F-150 4X4, Blue Ox Aventa LX, Roadmaster 9160.
dc8cappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #7
The Owner's Manual that we got with our Georgetown was meaningless. It covered every vehicle they made and was all generic information. Fortunately the original owners had also saved all the individual appliance manuals, so we got by just fine. Much of the information can be found on-line these days, even for stuff that pre-dates the internet.

Frank Damp -Anacortes, WA,(DW- Eileen)
ex-pat Brits (1968) and now ex-RVers, as of 08 Dec 14.
frankdamp is offline   Reply With Quote