Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-07-2015, 12:45 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
MH Remodelling

Has anyone used "Dave and LJ" in Woodland Wa. I wish to do business with them and want to ask if anyone has had work done by them.

Please give me your honest opinion of the work that they performed for you.

I need to replace flooring and buying new recliners and maybe some cabinet work.

Thanx

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2015, 12:54 PM   #2

If you are looking for a good shop, I can positively recommend Truline RV in Spokane. We had our DS redone a few years ago and are very happy with their work. They are a family run Bussines and do 99% of the work in house.
Our remodel is on their website if you care to check it out.

Custom RV Remodeling & Repair @ Truline RV

Old 11-07-2015, 02:54 PM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
Why not get your remodel done in the Junction City,OR area? There is Countryside Interiors Countryside Interiors - Home and then there is Carrier&Sons RV Service - Carrier RV Service Center - Eugene Orego.

There is also Oregon Motorcoach Oregon Motorcoach Center | Premium RV Service | Eugene, OR.. Amazing Creations Amazing Creations and last is Davis Cabinets Davis Cabinets

At one time or another, I have had work done at all of the above shops and can attest to the quality of workmanship.

I have been at the Dave & LJ facility and was not overly impressed.

In WA you will pay sales tax on parts and labor,, in OR there is no tax
Old 11-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #4

i have not used them but have stopped by and looked at their work .
i was impressed with what i have seen plus you always see several rv 's being worked on.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
Why not get your remodel done in the Junction City,OR area? There is Countryside Interiors Countryside Interiors - Home and then there is Carrier&Sons RV Service - Carrier RV Service Center - Eugene Orego.

There is also Oregon Motorcoach Oregon Motorcoach Center | Premium RV Service | Eugene, OR.. Amazing Creations Amazing Creations and last is Davis Cabinets Davis Cabinets

At one time or another, I have had work done at all of the above shops and can attest to the quality of workmanship.

I have been at the Dave & LJ facility and was not overly impressed.

In WA you will pay sales tax on parts and labor,, in OR there is no tax

I do not know Dave & LJ, so can not help you with your basic question. That being said, I have been in most of the shops Don mentioned, and mighty hard to find a better area for overall craft mans and RV knowledge then the Junction City area - and, no sales tax is a plus!!

OMC is in the process of having a new owner join a mighty solid crew. Matt Carr brings his cabinet making expertise into the mix of an already solid team of skilled craftsman. They all know each other, from their time working together at Country Coach. Expect nothing but positives from this new infusion at the top!

Best of luck to you on your mod's,
Smitty
Old 11-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I contacted Dave & LJ after a friend had them do the carpet to wood floor thing. Just got the impressions they were not that interested in dealing with full timer issues.

So I passed them by and still looking for a place to have major remodel done.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:29 AM   #7

Work within walking distance of their facility and find them always busy with many Class A's in the lot. The two times I went there I found their quotes high for the work I wanted done. May be the same everywhere.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:02 AM   #8

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Have done business with their father before they bought the business. Have also gotten a quote from them on rebuilding a countertop in out Dutch Star. I also thought they were a little high.
We always stop and say high to LJ when we see them at various shows.
DW used to drive by their shop daily on the way to and from work in Kalama before the cancer.

Mr_D is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
remodel