Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-19-2016, 12:26 AM   #1009

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I really like the look, makes the RV look very fresh.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #1010

I would loose both of the "w" unless it is your favorite letter.

A W just does not flow....

Old 03-19-2016, 10:41 AM   #1011

The new look does bring it more alive and it gives it a new fresh look. I think the W by the door should be removed or make it smaller since you have the bigger W's on each side already.

Whether you leave it as is or remove/alter the W by the door it still gives it a nice facelift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndale View Post
Ok my decals is showing there age so I found a guy that is going to replace and update mine. Attachment 121724
Before picture
Attachment 121725
Artist drawing of new colors.
What do you think.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:52 PM   #1012

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmoke2 View Post
The new look does bring it more alive and it gives it a new fresh look. I think the W by the door should be removed or make it smaller since you have the bigger W's on each side already.

Whether you leave it as is or remove/alter the W by the door it still gives it a nice facelift

I take it next week for the new look. And we can make changes if we like. The owner of the company up with this and so far I like it. The W on the wall may stay or DW was thinking Flames. She loves her flames she had her car custom painted flames on her Magnum. As he told me that area needed something.
Old 03-19-2016, 05:55 PM   #1013

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via AIM to tmw188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndale View Post
I take it next week for the new look. And we can make changes if we like. The owner of the company up with this and so far I like it. The W on the wall may stay or DW was thinking Flames. She loves her flames she had her car custom painted flames on her Magnum. As he told me that area needed something.

Huh?

iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 03-19-2016, 09:08 PM   #1014

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmw188 View Post
Huh?

I give what don't you understand. Wife likes flames on car and maybe RV
Old 03-19-2016, 10:16 PM   #1015

Gulf Streamers Club
Might be a good place for the state flag. Or an outline of the map of the state. Then again, it's not nice to brag.

ronspradley
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:26 PM   #1016

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmw188 View Post
I would drop the W by the door and make the other smaller, since your asking.

I agree.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:15 PM   #1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronspradley View Post
Might be a good place for the state flag. Or an outline of the map of the state. Then again, it's not nice to brag.

ronspradley
Had breakfast at a hotel in Amarillo once. They had free b'fast which include waffles in the shape of Texas!

I like your idea of a state flag. However, I live in Colorado so just the outline wouldn't work for me.

Overall though, I like the brighter colors and the larger W at the back. Don't like the one by the door. Two Ws look too commercial. Try the state flag idea or some other picture. Maybe a cactus or palm tree or a mountain or flames???
Old 03-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #1018

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwitt View Post
Had breakfast at a hotel in Amarillo once. They had free b'fast which include waffles in the shape of Texas!

I like your idea of a state flag. However, I live in Colorado so just the outline wouldn't work for me.

Overall though, I like the brighter colors and the larger W at the back. Don't like the one by the door. Two Ws look too commercial. Try the state flag idea or some other picture. Maybe a cactus or palm tree or a mountain or flames???

We meet with the company yesterday and went over the colors and DW had no suggestion on the second W. So I told them make it look good and left it that way. In other words make it like it was yours. They seem to be a hungry growing company. I hope I won't eat my words but I trust them with doing it right.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:13 PM   #1019

Topless hula dancer? LOL
Old 03-23-2016, 10:10 AM   #1020

National RV Owners Club
They will want everything bigger to insure the shadow of the original decals are covered.

I'd put a picture of "Bill the Cat" by the door

Old 03-23-2016, 01:34 PM   #1021

I like this idea. Flag of country of orgin. I like to see the American flag on the semi's, personal vehicles and RV's of all classes. It's a feeling of togetherness that America lost some years ago. We need to be together this time and day, be very proud of our flag and realize what it truly stands for. Push party's of choice to the side, not focus strickly on the negatives of the world we live in.

Sorry I drifted way off topic but it felt right at the time.. Just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronspradley View Post

ronspradley
Old 03-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #1022

Winnebago Owners Club
Mods to RVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmoke2 View Post
I like this idea. Flag of country of orgin. I like to see the American flag on the semi's, personal vehicles and RV's of all classes. It's a feeling of togetherness that America lost some years ago. We need to be together this time and day, be very proud of our flag and realize what it truly stands for. Push party's of choice to the side, not focus strickly on the negatives of the world we live in.

Sorry I drifted way off topic but it felt right at the time.. Just sayin...

Hey that's fine with me. As long as it is positive it works.
Just got the call and it will be in shop tomorrow. He would of like to have it this afternoon but I refuse to drive Dallas traffic at rush hour.

Tags
rvs