Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-22-2005, 04:38 AM   #1

If any Gulf Stream owners are interested, there is a new website/forum that is for the owners that is NOT associated with Gulf Stream and is being run by a GS owner.

GS owners, check it out: Gulf Stream Owners Forum

Thanks, Ron

GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-22-2005, 04:38 AM   #2

If any Gulf Stream owners are interested, there is a new website/forum that is for the owners that is NOT associated with Gulf Stream and is being run by a GS owner.

GS owners, check it out: Gulf Stream Owners Forum

Thanks, Ron

Old 12-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #3

Just kicking this back to the top.

Old 12-09-2005, 04:44 AM   #4

Thanks for the info/direction I'll give it a try.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:49 AM   #5

There has been some interest in a Gulf Stream forum so I thought I would kick this back to the top for the New Gulf Stream owners here on IRV2.

Ron

Old 07-24-2006, 10:19 AM   #6

Hey Ron, THANKS for the info.

I have registered and I am Catching up on the topics. It would be great if the site was incorporated into IRV2, I think there would be more activity. Just reviewing the number of topics and the dates). Very familiar problems though.

Best Regards, Clyde

"Ride it like a Ford"
Old 07-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #7

Ron this is a great idea GS owners forum, Like Clyde said there is a lot of the same problems we have, The info we get would help everyone. I also registered to day just after Clyde hope it can get going. Thanks Earl

www.gsowners.com/
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #8

Earl,

You have been a busy guy catching up.

Ron

Old 08-30-2006, 06:21 PM   #9
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
I want to publicly say "Thank You" GStream40 for linking back to iRV2.com on the gsowners.com website.

We hope that we can provide additional resources for the gsowners members to use while here such as the photo gallery, chat rooms or Free classifieds.

All are welcome and good luck with gsowners.com.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:50 AM   #10

Thanks to everyone We are trying to make this site a good source of info for all GS owners. Ron I keep trying have posted on all sites that I visit we have had some response but want to see more, Just have to keep trying!

Earl

www.gsowners.com/
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:12 AM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriVer:
I want to publicly say "Thank You" GStream40 for linking back to iRV2.com on the gsowners.com website.

We hope that we can provide additional resources for the gsowners members to use while here such as the photo gallery, chat rooms or Free classifieds.

All are welcome and good luck with gsowners.com. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Driver,

Thank You, Together with cooperation may both forums continue to grow and prosper with more members. Also thanks for the invite to use the additional resources that are not yet available on our GSowners.com forum, we really appreciate it.

I have watched IRV2.com grow since becoming a registered user in March 1, 2000 and I must say it is quite a success that continues to grow and gain popularity/respect in the RV community.

I believe it is a model for any other forum in the way it is conducted. It is the most friendly forum and I hope that GSowners.com can also become just as much a success with the Gulf Stream owners and furure GS owners.

Thanks again, Ron

Old 08-31-2006, 07:04 AM   #12

GStream40~

I went to the gsowners forum and registered, I am listed as a member on that forum however, I haven't rec'd the confirmation thingy that should have been sent to my email to give me a code or something. Is there usually a delay in registering and being able to log on?

We finally settled our decision last night and we're buying the GS Vista Cruiser Mini so I'm very interested in this forum.

Thanks a lot,
Marcia
Old 08-31-2006, 07:33 AM   #13

Hi Marcia, and Welcome to the group. Your name is on the membership list, Unlike IRV2, you must "log-in" each visit. at the top of the page on right side, click on the member log-in.

This will bring up the "Log-In" Page.
Enter your screen name and password.
That should get you into the forum.

Best Regards, Clyde
Old 08-31-2006, 07:37 AM   #14

Thanks, Clyde,

But when I try to log on, I get this message:

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I can't find any link anywhere to contact the forum administrator. (Could be that I'm looking for it too hard and staring right at it, tho. Been known to do that.)

There was a notice at registration that a confirmation code would be sent to my email address...I think that's what I'm still waiting for. I'm wondering if I entered my email address wrong. Do you know anything about this?

Marcia