Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-01-2006, 05:27 AM   #15
Monaco Owners Club
Sandy you know that actually happened at my husbands office. This poor man was blown off the toilet in the mens room on the 16th floor. A water main broke behind the toilet and blew him clean off and out into the bathroom with his pants around his ankles. What a mess water everywhere. The story is very funny but I really felt sorry for the poor man who was a customer. Can you imagine his story!!!

I use the lysol spray for cleaning the bathroom. I keep some softscrub just in case but it is a rare occasion when it is used. I have a porcelain toilet and corian sinks so that is not as easy to mar as the plastic. I would think that anything that is safe for septic tanks and the seals should be ok. I also use the miracle cloths and I have a miracle mitt designed just for wiping down the shower. When you use it the shower requires little cleaning. A very good purchase!

Joy (the one on the forums)
Rick (the husband who hears about it)
2006 HR Admiral SE
Eagles Ne5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2006, 05:52 AM   #16
Monaco Owners Club
I don't think that it is the candle warmers that are dangerous it is the Glade Plug Ins that get over heated and cause fires. We got an email on this. If any one has heard of the candle warmers overheating please let me know. I have several of them.

Joy (the one on the forums)
Rick (the husband who hears about it)
2006 HR Admiral SE
Eagles Ne5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:36 PM   #17
I like the renuzit stickups and room air fresheners. With 5 kids, I don't burn candles too often. The stickups are great to stick behind closet doors and under shelves. The ones that are cone shaped are great to stick anywhere. You can open them wide or narrow to control the strength. I have them in my kids room and they are great in the camper as well. No flame and no risk of fire.

mamaloya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:15 AM   #18
For a nice smell in the RV. Place a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnimon in a pie pan and heat it on a burner. It gives that grandmothers house smell. This is what my GM used to do as an air freshiner(sp).
99 F-350 4X4 PSD pulling a 24' Nash travel trailer
JRNOLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:50 AM   #19
i use the lysol disinfectant wipes at home and they work great in the TT! every surface comes back smelling nice and since it gets 1/2 as dirty as the house does on a daily basis, i find they are efficient to boot!

in regards to having the TT smell nice, we do 3 things...1, leave dryer sheets in your clothes, mattresses (under sheets) and in your drawers (they also keep away mice and most spiders during storage), 2, we use febreze on the curtains and sofa/dinette pieces for a nice pick me up after a soggy/humid day and 3, we use swiffer mops on the lino floors, so the smell from those really sticks for a quite a while. it's really easy to keep the TT smelling clean...now if i could just figure out how to get it all to work on my sweaty husband and teen son...

Pat, Tamm and Jay (+ 2 dogs and 2 cats)

'05 Pioneer Bunkhouse (31')
camposborne is offline   Reply With Quote