Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #15

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryKD View Post
Hi Hammer Down,
Thanks for the clarification. I'd take a VDC reading on both sides of the coach battery disconnect switch. If there is no VDC on either side, the problem may be in the main DC fuse between the batteries and the VDC fuse panel. If there is VDC on one side of the switch and not on the other side the switch is bad.

I do not understand post #12.
Getting volts through switch on meter and also when I cut switches off and on the little beeper on the carbon monoxide goes off so I know the volts are going through the switches. ???????

Hammer Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
You guys are awesome, the best, the best friends an RV owner could have. Found that the switch on the dash had been bumped and turned off. I believe 2 of you guys mentioned that. Pushed the switched back on and the generator started right up. Never to old to learn and I'm glad I know where to learn. Thanks for all of your speedy replies. I've got to go and rest I've used up a lot of brain cells the pass 4 hours. Thanks a million guys and happy camping for all.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #17

Glad you solved the problem. So, now tell me about the Dodge. I'm a Mopar guy from way back.
Greg
mahon1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Thanks Greg, 1965 Dodge Cornet 500, matching numbers, 4 sp. Hurst, 383 Big Block bored 30 over, bucket seats, rolled and pleated black leather, magna flow exhaust, headman headers, original era American Mags. The car is a lot of fun. Bought the car new in 1965 for $2626.00. Probably going to sell in near future if we sell the farm and move near children in the city. Thanks for the inquiry. Happy camping.