Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #15
Thanks Jim,
I have been told about LLCs - have yet to look into them.
Everyone keeps mentioning Montana - being from Australia I just about feel the frost bite thinking about it. Texas has been mentioned too, the weather there would be more conducive to having vehicle for hire while we are out of the country. Annette

annettepeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
Thanks Bill, was told about THe Danes on another forum site - why I came here. Everyone with so much info/suggestions is so helpful. I have contacted 3 other Danes already, now I will contact the ones You've told me about, thanks Annette

Old 09-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #17
Hi Gary, You are a wealth of knowledge, thanks. I have a feeling you will continue to pop up where ever I go with all this. Annette
Old 09-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Here is the link to their profile

iRV2 Forums - View Profile: The Danes Are Coming

.....and here we are

We have made contact with Annette and have offered to share our knowledge. We have no experience with renting out our RV when not using it ourselves. Knowing what we know today we wouldn't want to hand over our property to strangers regardless of the fact that it would cover part of the cost.

As far as buying, owning and operating an RV in the US I guess that we now can call us experienced, and we will be pleased to share any knowledge that we have. Some of it can be found on our website http://www.winnebago.dk .

The Great Dane
2007 Monaco Diplomat PAQ - 2007 Saturn Vue Honorary Texas Boomer
Living in Denmark - visiting the US whenever possible. www.winnebago.dk www.blog.retired.dk

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote