Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2014, 10:07 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Not too early to plan for spring

Yeah, yeah, winter is not even here yet but, planing for our 1st spring outing is happening in our home. Looks like Adirondacks will be our 1st. stop this spring. So where are you planing on going to and what are you going to see this spring.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #2

We have been planning for the last month or so. We are going to go to Wa, Or, Ca, Nv, Nm and Az. On Jan 2nd or 3rd of 2016 we will be in Hawaii for one whole month. Can't wait to get started.
Have been putzing around the TT and it will be ready to go. I almost enjoy working on it as much as traveling, well maybe not quite as much.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!
09 harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 05:49 AM   #3

We're currently in FL., but have to be in Maryland in June for our grandaughters wedding. Then we'll head for the northwest for the summer, then slowly move south before settling down in the San Diego area for the winter. Then it'll be time to start planning for our next adventure.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
We are planning a trip to Colorado that we had to cancel last summer when mom passed. Hopefully this year will be happier. We have a new granddaughter and a brand new great granddaughter, so 2014 is ending on a high note. We hope to continue this high in 2015.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
FMCA #F431170, GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655
2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Class B
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Medico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
TGibson; Just a heads-up on going to the Adirondack's in the spring. It can still be snowy and cold up there. When stationed at Ft. Drum NY on the western slopes, we joked that we had 2 seasons there, July 4th and Winter. I'd seen it snow 3" on July 6th at Old Forge, which in the middle of the range.
D Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 03:54 PM   #6

Charlotte, NC to visit my daughter.

John/Lynette

1997 Fleetwood Bounder (Ford F53 V-8 460)
Old 12-25-2014, 05:26 PM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Sedona, Arizona end of April.
Old 12-25-2014, 06:03 PM   #8

Never too early to plan

Early March we'll make our usual jaunt down to Lake Havasu, Palm Springs (never been there yet, keeps getting bypassed), Los Algodones for Dental and then back up through Havasu and Vegas before heading back slowly to sunny Alberta for the start of the warm up hopefully!
SomeDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDay View Post
Early March we'll make our usual jaunt down to Lake Havasu, Palm Springs (never been there yet, keeps getting bypassed), Los Algodones for Dental and then back up through Havasu and Vegas before heading back slowly to sunny Alberta for the start of the warm up hopefully!
Take time to visit
Fountain of Youth RV Resort & Spa for a week www.foyspa.com. About 60 miles east of Palm Desert and 2 hrs from Algodonis.
Emerald Desert RV Park in Palm Desert is a beautiful place and next door to Palm Springs.
Rusty years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
State College PA to visit my sister, probably wait till May. I have a lot of work to do on the new bus anyway.
jplante4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #11

Our first trip for 2015 will be to travel to Tucson for the Escapee gathering there. We'll probably be in one part or another of Arizona from most of the month of March.
SKP Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Not too early to plan for spring

Glad to hear you'll be on the road again, Kirk!

We're wintering near Raleigh-- I'm doing a little work for a friend. Come April 1 we'll wander northward, spoil our baby granddaughter some in Boston, and hunker down for a summer of workamping at a CG in northern NH. Next winter might be volunteering at a NWR IN SC.
2004 Element
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:56 AM   #13

After attending the Escapees Rally in Tucson in March, we plan on heading north to Casa Grande and then to Prescott Valley and Flagstaff and then slowly working our way across the country to time our arrival back in Vermont for late April/Early May. Right now we are looking at I 40 in Flagstaff to Memphis and then traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway North. If our timing is right, we'll miss Mud Season in Vermont. And then we'll start planning the return trip in the fall.
vt3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Thanks for all the great replys.
D-Lindy whoa snow on the 4th thanks for the heads up, the DW has just made the decision that we won't head there till after the 4th. lol
Rusty: Thanks added foyspa.com could use some of that stuff if it don't kill me lol
Jpante4: We have a 5th wheel on Lake Hartwell outside State College. Great area.. Stop by for a cold one.. Safe travels and blessing abound in the New Year...