Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
View Poll Results: Is the Internet an indispensable part of your life?
The Internet is an integral part of my life. "Multiple times daily" 34 73.91%
I use the Internet frequently - "Once a day perhaps." 10 21.74%
I use the Internet infrequently - "Only when I need it." 0 0%
I can take it or leave it. 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #15

Hey jodann want to have fun some time with the babbling idiots in a resturant? Just open your phone and pretend to make a call and virtually shout into the phone while looking at them, then just close the phone like nothing happened. It's a hoot most of the time!
Gotta have the internet to keep up on everything. Next thing: I have to find out what twittering is.
Baby Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #16

Vintage RV Owners Club
I work with it day in and day out and develop the software behind it.

Frankly, I already plan to set it so that when the kids come round there will be one computer for them to use in the house which Daddy will have the ability to lock out. Their time on the computer and the TV/Video games will be limited, instead they will be required to go outside and play and to read BOOKS. We've been assembling a library of our own for a number of years (Dawn has me beat as her last tally was 1,532 all of which she has read) to which the kids will be directed as they grow.

Dawn and I will also be dragging them off to hunt, fish, and generally be away from the drug that is the internet.

When I go home from work where I spend 8 hrs a day in front of a computer, I spend my evenings cooking dinner and reading a novel while I dine (I'm still fulltiming out of the camper for work), and maybe watch a DVD of a TV series I like or a little TV if something is on that is worth watching (Few and far between), or sit outside in my chair and puff on a good cigar and sip a frosty adult beverage.
'06 Heartland Bighorn 3400RL Fifth wheel
Follow along with me in the The Journey of
RedneckExpress is offline   Reply With Quote