Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #43
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry White View Post
You mean you don't broil Chicken and mix veg's in it and feed it to you dogs? Holly Cow.

My pup's eat better than me.
Actually, I do. But I boil a chicken, then debone it and add some brown rice and veggies to the broth.

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #44

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbmsu View Post
So we smart Americans can add dog food to the list of , tooth paste, drywall, childrens toys,? imported from China ?
lovely

Don and nancy
And tires!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #45

I use mixed Veg's but they can always pick the Lima beens out of it. I have Royal Canine out for them, but they rarely eat it. Mine got food poisoning from Bontiful Wet that's when I said enough.

How come you only here about he FDA regulating food when people start croaking over Cantaloupe?
Old 02-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #46
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
My vet said not to include carrots because there's too much sugar in them. I add a can of pumpkin to my homemade dog food, and usually frozen green beans with the brown rice and chicken. My dog loves cabbage and salad, lol. He's a weirdo.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #47

Winnebago Owners Club
My Newf loves all the strong flavored veggies, broccoli, cabbage, red and green peppers, turnips, parsnips and hates peas! He gets 3/4 veggies and 1/4 rice and lamb kibble, his teeth are white and glossy and so is his coat. All 3 of the boys get 1 sweet potatoe and duck treat at bedtime and would go to bed at 6 pm just for the treat. I have always been careful with their diet as they are short lived breeds and want to make their time here as wonderful as possible. Always read the bag and remember, before processed dog food, our dogs ate raw meat and veggies , their natural diet.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #48

Darn, my Vet said Carrots were good for them. Don't know who to believe anymore.

I know they like to eat dead worms. What up with that? Vet said don't hurt. Protein.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #49
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry White View Post
Darn, my Vet said Carrots were good for them. Don't know who to believe anymore.

I know they like to eat dead worms. What up with that? Vet said don't hurt. Protein.
I don't think an occasional carrot will hurt; he just said not to mix carrots in the food every day. My dog likes any crunchy vegetable and he LOVES raw asparagus.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #50

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We bought our dogs Wagin' Train chicken jerky at wally World. They loved it but drank a gallon of water afterwords. Wally World still sells it, BUT not to us.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #51
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Exclamation Treats NOT from China...

You can order a variety of Pet Food products from this company with their assurance that it is not from China.
Western Feed & Pet Supplies has set up an online store for customers who are not in the Sacramento area. They have been known to drop products once the original company is sold to a conglomerate that then changes the product.

We should feed our pets food from a manufacturer that cares about what they use...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote