Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #1

Talking Power to Small Fuse Box Solved

As it usually turns out there it was right in front of me. Turns out on the Sea Breeze Ford Chassis there are three fuse boxes. The fuse box directly behind the dash through the slot in the top. It was camoed so well I could not see it until finding the relays next to it and saw fuses through a very small slot. Of course the top came off and there it was a blown fuse.

If we just had accurate schematics of these coaches.

Thanks to everyone who responded.
John Robertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The problem with schematics of coaches is that if your VIN ends in 001 and mine in 002 and otherwise they are identical.. Same make, Same model, Same Same Same.

The Schematic may well be different.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
I bought my first Damon in 05. It was a Challenger 2006 F353, and a wonderful coach! I went to www.Damon and loved watching the online Factory Tour. It is the best of its kind, and I have replayed it many more times than I care to admit! I have it on my list at the top of my AOL screen! I sold it after 2 years, as My wife wouldnt do much camping! A dumb move! I have had 2 coaches since, but it was the best! I love the first show of the start on the raw Chassis! Their design is the best I have seen, and not anything but straight forward and of nice design! Lots of Pass threws! Easy access to everything! I should have traded the wife!! Not! She is my Rock and my joy! allegro5
allegro5 is offline   Reply With Quote