Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #1

Preferred Online RV Parts Store?

I am looking for a better RV parts online store than Camping World. I am getting really tired of them.
kcaravelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
What kind of parts are you looking for? I gave up on CW a long time ago. Now I use RVupgrades, a Sponsor of iRV2.com. Super customer service & fast shipping.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
What kind of parts are you looking for? I gave up on CW a long time ago. Now I use RVupgrades, a Sponsor of iRV2.com. Super customer service & fast shipping.

Lori-
Thanks, just general stuff. I live near Seattle to CW is only about an hour away but the are just getting to me. Lousy selection for parts and crummy delivery.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
The owner of RVupgrades founded iRV2.com. Bill Rowell prides himself on quality products & superior customer service. No hassle returns too.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:30 AM   #5

Tweety is the best I have dealt with. Best price, best shipping, best people.
kencon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #6
paz

x2 on RV Upgrades. IMO, there is none better - good prices, good service, fast shipping.
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Same as paz said. Great service at a fair price!
Our Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
The owner of RVupgrades founded iRV2.com. Bill Rowell prides himself on quality products & superior customer service. No hassle returns too.

Lori-
Well, if he runs it like IRV2 we should have a winner then.

I will check it out, thanks.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencon View Post
Tweety is the best I have dealt with. Best price, best shipping, best people.

Thanks, will check them out too.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 AM   #10

Another RVUprgrades vote from me. I said bye bye to CW a long time ago once I tried RVUpgrades.
ottffss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
I also have the say that RVUpgrades is awesome. Had a shipping issue and a refund was sent to me within 5 minutes of proof being supplied. And they were super nice to boot!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #12

Well, it depends. I do a lot of internet shopping, not just for RV stuff. My preferred method is to research the exact item I want prior to going to any shopping website. After I know what I want, I go to Google, select shopping at the top of the screen, enter the item and look at prices. You can also have the list prioritized by price. You would be surprised how many times you will find item A $50 cheaper by one vendor, while the same vendor has item B $50 more expensive than someone else. I also look at how much shipping would be and take that into account. A little more expensive but with free shipping is most of the time the best option at the end.

All that having been explained, I find that RVUpgrades, PPL Motorhomes, RV Wholesalers and Tweetys are pretty competitive and I have bought from all of the above depending on item availability and price. Camping World is at the bottom of the list unless they have the free shipping deal and the exact item I want is not found elsewhere.
Yellowreef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #13

I have used RVAdventures with good success. Very quick shipping and the lowest prices online I could find during my times of need, good thing not that often.
vincee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #14

Depending on what you're looking for -

-- PPL Motorhome Parts and Accessories and/or
-- anyrvparts.com
User1011 is offline   Reply With Quote