Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-02-2016, 07:23 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
Redneck RV

Getting close but probably will not have a 4x4 with a bale of hay and a rifle rack instead of the Vette........

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #2

Great pictures

Old 02-02-2016, 09:37 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Thanks
Old 02-03-2016, 11:23 AM   #4

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Wonder if he got paid to paint that rolling billboard on the back of his rig? If so,,, I'd like the name of the ad agency, and their phone number
Old 02-03-2016, 11:53 AM   #5

It's a front windshield cover
Old 02-03-2016, 12:32 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
I'm trying to get paid or at least free beer........... mainly I did it just to irritate wine drinkers :-)

Also put on a grill guard to irritate purists :-) The Harley speaks for itself and the Vette .......... well, it incites jealousy amongst the mini suv crowd...... I'm havin a ball :-)
Old 02-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekenoe View Post
I'm trying to get paid or at least free beer........... mainly I did it just to irritate wine drinkers :-)
LOVE it
Old 02-03-2016, 01:23 PM   #8

Great pictures!
Old 02-03-2016, 02:08 PM   #9

Deer bumper would be useful if traveling in the northern parts us the US.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:40 PM   #10

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekenoe View Post

Also put on a grill guard to irritate purists :-) The Harley speaks for itself and the Vette .......... well, it incites jealousy amongst the mini suv crowd...... I'm havin a ball :-)
Hey,
I love the grille guard, Let one of those pesky toyota's pull out in front of you now, no accident avoidance necessary,just plow on thru. Yours is much better than mine as mine is made of roll cage tubing, and mounted tight behind the front cap,still better than nothing at all. Speaking of irritating purists, I'm thinking that coach of yours would look great with a nice set of flames painted on it, starting at the front, going all the way back,whatta you think?

Rapid Rick
2013 Fleetwood Terra 35K
rapid rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:12 PM   #11

I am with the flames!
Old 02-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #12

National RV Owners Club
We're full time so wander where there are big enough wild critters to cause damage but mainly was deterrent aimed at idiot drivers. I've noticed that people give us more room than they did before :-)

Not sure I can do flames with the graphics that are on there now.... but, if we repaint before we're done nomading it's an interesting concept. Neighbors here at the park we're in have a custom job on an rv that is wild, will get a pix posted. This summers main project is to paint the trailer to match the rv and see about putting another axle under it.

End every day with no regrets....
Old 02-06-2016, 10:47 PM   #13

How do you extend the genset slide to work on the genset? The bumper appears to mount on frame extensions.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #14

National RV Owners Club
Our Tradewinds does not have a genset slideout, has a mini hood that opens for limited acess. I made the grill guard so the top half slides down into the square tubing uprights so I can remove it if neccessary.

I would prefer a sliding genset and it would not be a problem, I would hinge the guard at the bottom, just like the big boys.