Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Richards View Post
We placed a small circular hook on the wall and then I made a long bungee cord that I wrapped around the chair and footstool for traveling. It only took about 30 seconds to set up for traveling. Worked out well.
Where there's a will, there's a way!

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-13-2014, 10:46 PM   #16

Wow! That's stunning!
I saw your post earlier today while at work, but was unable to post a comment. Your motor home is beautiful! Unbelievably, adding the table even adds more beauty. I'm impressed.
I showed it to wife, and she couldn't believe the elegance. Now we are thinking about doing something with out dinner table...it would be an easy improvement with big results.
Very nice!! Thanks for sharing your home!

Nuclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
Wow! That's stunning!
I saw your post earlier today while at work, but was unable to post a comment. Your motor home is beautiful! Unbelievably, adding the table even adds more beauty. I'm impressed.
I showed it to wife, and she couldn't believe the elegance. Now we are thinking about doing something with out dinner table...it would be an easy improvement with big results.
Very nice!! Thanks for sharing your home!
You are too kind, thank you. I love the small personal touches that make an RV "homey." We don't have a high-end coach, but we love it! There are a lot of interior remodeling posts on the forum and they are all so much fun to see.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:46 AM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Smile New table

Is there any way to bolt down a table like that on a slide? Love it!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:12 AM   #19

Send a message via AIM to Ernie Ekberg Send a message via Yahoo to Ernie Ekberg
get some small L brackets and attach them to the rear legs-
Old 08-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
The wood table was received from RVFurniture.com yesterday; it turned out great! We took it to the Bounder last night, so the only pics I could get are with the slide in and in poor lighting. Really happy with the table......Here's the table that was removed (and will be put back in if/when we ever trade the Bounder.)
Thanks for posting the idea and the pictures. I hadn't seen that site until just recently and wondered what they looked like in actual application. That is a beautiful set up. The wife and I would like to do a change out and get rid of or booth entirely. Even though our overall living area in our Itasca 35F is similar in layout, the booth in ours lacks in both quality appearance and even more so comfort. We use the storage space under the seats so I'm trying to come up with something that will also accommodate what is stored there at the present time.
VSPA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #21

I want to keep my booth but would like to buy the table support that hooks to wall without standard leg. Where can I buy one.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:34 PM   #22
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang652 View Post
Thanks for posting the idea and the pictures. I hadn't seen that site until just recently and wondered what they looked like in actual application. That is a beautiful set up. The wife and I would like to do a change out and get rid of or booth entirely. Even though our overall living area in our Itasca 35F is similar in layout, the booth in ours lacks in both quality appearance and even more so comfort. We use the storage space under the seats so I'm trying to come up with something that will also accommodate what is stored there at the present time.
Here's a better picture of the new table installed. We are VERY happy with this upgrade.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmygolden View Post
Is there any way to bolt down a table like that on a slide? Love it!!!
As Ernie said, you can add L-brackets. Also, there are different styles of wood tables on the website that come with bases that are ready to bolt to the floor. You might find a better solution depending on the style of the table.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #24

Here is a thread with pictures on replacing the table in my Coach with what I now call a "counter table". The old table stuck out in the walkway between the front and back of the coach through the kitchen and we never used it. The new counter table gives us more room and a clear path around the kitchen with a view out the window when we sit down. I also have a work area on the end next to the wall for my computer. The new hickory top matches the existing wood in the coach as well.

Dining table remodel

adonh is offline   Reply With Quote