Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #29

Tiffin Owners Club
Stuck in an RV park at $500+/month..

I studied to be a paralegal many years ago...got an A in Tort law ...there is a PI claim in this.

Statute violation = Defendant automatically loses.

Looking for an attorney as this is a bit much on my plate. Know anyone?
tealstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #30

Tiffin Owners Club
Justice?

Waiting for assurances---in writing--from the minions @ GS...this time...which was like trying to convince them to do a colonoscopy "prep"...

Tealstar casually starts arming torpedo #2...

Old 02-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #31

Have you reported your issue to the BBB? It would seem a logical step. I just looked B Young RV up and 1) they are not members of BBB, 2) BBB rated them 'F' and 3) found the rating was made because there was an unresolved complaint and they did not respond to a query from the BBB.

In general I try to look at a business's record with the BBB before doing business with them. It has saved me a lot of time/money/trouble. Unfortunately it is too late for you. ;-(
RDunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #32

Tiffin Owners Club
An F.....Thank you.

There is a long list of agencies to complain to, including licensing, to have it revoked.

**Anyone know how to find out who insures their business? They won't respond to my requests for that info.

But have had to take this one step at a time to gather facts after uncovering appearances of insurance and wire fraud and notifying people directly in business with them.

Now, that all the facts are collected, it will move at a quicker pace. It's ALOT to do.

Thanks for the tidbit, tho, BBB was in my list.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #33

Tiffin Owners Club
This is not Reality TV.

Arming torpedoes 2, 3 & 4...

Exciting information , one way or another, coming next week to protect RV consumers with past, present or future Extended Warranty Products ---with any company....pending a Good Sam decision Monday.

Are they really their logo : The little guy with the halo?

Let's see....
Old 02-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #34

Tiffin Owners Club
Threatened

So, idling torpedoes while me and Good Sam's new attorney shake hands electronically today, and a weird thing happens on the way to get some jugs of water (on BLM land near Vietnam & Iraq vet-friends):

A conspiculously parked, red Ford 250 4x4, apparently spying on me, starts following me when I turned onto the main road.

So, because we are a tight desert community out here, we know each other, nothing has ever happened out here, and nothing will, unless this guy is currently in jail or getting the crap kicked out of him right now....but I digress...

I pull into the water station to see if he follows me, yep, sure enough, pulls in next to me, has his head down pretending to write something.

I'm filling my jugs, looking around at stuff, ok..no front license plate; looking around at stuff, ok..Ford F250, 4x4. I finish filling my jugs, get in the car, get a pen and paper, jot down my observations, put the car in reverse quickly to back up behind himmy about, I dunno, 20', he's wretching his head around trying to follow me, and got the MF's plate: Arkansas 076PKL.

So, I pull out and drive to the BLM office about a mile down the road, he keeps a wider following distance, and I stop at the office to file a complaint.

When I come out, he's parked behind my car and standing a few feet from the drivers door checking out the inside. I say, "Hey! Am I blocking you?!"

Creep takes off his glasses, ~6', white, ~55-60, light brown-gray thinning hair---right eye veers wall-eyed and looks damaged, he says in a creepy voice, "Hey, girl, you camping out there alone? You camping out there alone?"

"Nope. Sure not."

Anyone know that plate & this guy?

C'mon, what puddle of primordial pond scum have I stumbled into with this stupid extended warranty insurance? ? It's like I'm in Quentin Tarintino flick. A bad one. Can't these perps just refund my damages & go away?

Retired armed forces have been activated. The desert has been desecrated.

Yes police report was filed.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:14 AM   #35

I doubt it's the company you are filing against. Do they have your GPS coordinates?
jesilvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:37 AM   #36

Tiffin Owners Club
I have my gut feelings about it, but can't say here yet. I would expect an insurance co to put me under surveillance ---but not to hire someone to intimidate & threaten me.

This guy's name, address, and perhaps who sent him soon will be found out. This kind of stuff ticks people off around here.

That GS hired a lawyer--is a good thing--in my opinion. This is their issue to clean up--and it isn't all about me according to their recent findings.

Obviously, there is a bigger issue, eh?
Old 02-11-2014, 07:47 AM   #37

Tiffin Owners Club
Oh, in response to GPS---before the claims manager went loco on the phone a few weeks ago ---I told him, in general, where I was located.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #38

Monaco Owners Club
You might also want to contact local tv stations such as "KATU on your side" (KATU tv Portland). They love to do stories on people getting ripped off. Can't imagine B Young would relish all that bad advertising on tv.
bdpreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:41 PM   #39

Tiffin Owners Club
Yeah, that's a good idea, but think a Dog Fight is going on right now in both businesses, and I've got other, more enlightened things to work on, while they both clean house, clean up their mess. I'm just the messenger...I probably sound like their mother!

Any moment, it seems NBC camera men will jump up from beneath creosote and declare a victor for this round.

BTW, BLM got the creepy guy on one of their cameras, when he was just outside their doors saying creepy stuff to me.

Deactivating torpedoes....

Hello Happy Hour! :-))

Cheers!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:44 PM   #40

Tiffin Owners Club
In the game between the Florida Grapefruit Entrepreneur vs. Silicon Valley, Silicon Forest Entrepreneur ....the winner is...oh, shoot, there goes my charge ...West Coast!!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #41

Tiffin Owners Club
Update:
For health reasons, I took a break from the appears insurance fraud-wire frau Good Sam/QBENA-BYoung RV "kickback" scheme.

Then I received this letter attached in my forwarded mail on my way to my oncologist's office for my 6 month check in:

First, look at the date on the envelope and where it originated.

The Good Sam Extended Warranty policy was canceled October 2013 and the trumped up $2500.00 BYoung claim was submitted October 2011, while I was in experimental cancer treatment.

So, even though I have a 2nd assurance in writing from VP Scott Blanc from February 2014, whose name us signed on this letter, that they stopped doing business with BYoung....either someone at Good Sam is trying to antagonize me, or someone sent me a message that they are still doing business with them.

I also received a Camping World advertisement with CEO Lemonis' TV show reminder...saving the American Dream...pasted on their letter for "irony".

I tried to email this letter to Marcus Lemonis, Scott Blanc and their minion, Justin Florman, whom I was in email and phone contact before---and they blocked me. The email was returned...even though I am still their customer with Roadside and GMAC-Nat'l General Insurance, which is now generating Insurance Commission complaints....

Good Sam--Affinity Group and BYoung RV have made this "American Dream" I had during chemo in 2008--to hit the road in an RV---something I always wanted to do----a totally miserable and bancrupting experience. Neither one deserves to remain in business and I hope the people bring them down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140602_110722.png
Views:	96
Size:	551.1 KB
ID:	64423
Old 06-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #42

Tiffin Owners Club
Please help me put Good Sam and BYoung RV out of business.

Please cancel and/or do not renew your:
-Good Sam Extended Warranties
-Good Sam memberships
-Roadside Service
-National General Insurance

They had all my business and this is how they breached their service contract, which caused all these problems for me, and made no "grown up" attempts to rectify the situation. National General, incredibly, is trying to breach their contract.

Just turn and run from these guys. Something very bad is up with them.

Please.