Sorry to hear about your blown engine. Without knowing more about you, the following are just some ideas:
1. 1st or 2nd mortgage on a house/property.
2. Borrow from a tax deferred account.
3. Loan on the coach.
4. Loan against owned asset (stock, bonds, etc).
5. Depending on how fast you can repay the $s, there are credit card balance transfers offering 0% to 4% interest for a specific period of time.
6. If you belong to a credit union, see what products they offer.
For financing rates, consider Googling "motorcoach financing". Essex Credit is advertising 5.49%. Their contact number is 800-444-1476 (code 412). This is via Good Sam. Gut feel says anybody can get the rate.
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours