Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 09-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
RV Service in SW Ohio

I am new to the Cincinnati, OH area and am looking for a good RV service facility that can be trusted to do the work that is necessary. I live in Mason, OH on the NE side of town and have found 4 or 5 facilities listed online but I have no information on any of them. Camping World is one of those and I have had both good and bad experiences with them in TN. Any help would be appreciated. I have a Class A MH, 2005 Holiday Rambler Scepter, 40'.

Ron Prater
Mason, OH

rkprater46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-07-2016, 02:15 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Until someone from SW OH chimes in, you could try rvservicereviews.com & see what they have.

Oh, BTW....Welcome to iRV2!

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #3
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Beat me to it on both accounts.
Welcome to irv2.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
I use Adventure RV Service in Springboro. Ask for John, he is the owner.

Less than a mile of I 75 on ST RT 73

(937) 746-1871

He has done a good bit of work for me over the last 4 years on my Class A and Class. I've used him to replace my awning, install my SMI Airforce One, service the refer, chase an electrical short, service my generator (I now have the CAT shop do that during service), seal a leak, etc... Not much he can't do.

I get my propane there too, not sure how the propane price compares but it's easy since I'm already there.
US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
2009 Safari Cheetah 40 SKQ
2009 Winnebago Chalet 231CR
sdennislee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #5
Southwest RV

The BEST near Cincinnati is Southwest RV, 4287 Wade Mill Road, Fairfield, Ohio 45014. 513-738-4588. Just off US 27 near Ross, Ohio. I have used them for years.

8100LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:41 PM   #6
Give Holman RV in Batavia a call. They had the best price on tires I could find. Also had a refer replaced and wheel bearings replaced. Good prices for everything and fast. Customer service was outstanding. Ask for Kyle
miluns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I can highly recommend Cruising America RV Service in Celina, OH (at the west end of Grand Lake St Mary's). Contact owner Kevin Mallory at 419-852-0791.
They don't do chassis repairs or service, but can handle most anything else. They specialize in American Coach products, but handle most major motorhome brands.
Gary Brinck
2004 American Tradition; 2014 Buick LaCRosse
Homebase in the Ocala Nat'l Forest near Ocala, FL
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:31 PM   #8
I have also used Adventure RV, great little shop. Used them several times for my 08 Bounder 38P.

I would not trust camping world, I purchased my last RV from them when they were Tom Raper and they screwed up more then they fixed, had the RV in their lot for over 7 months the first year and still couldn't fix it, ended up going to the manufacturer since it was under warranty.

Living is Mason I see no need traveling father then Adventure RV or possibly Southwest RV, I have zero experience with them
NC25T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:00 AM   #9
Gary RV Roamer, Thanks for your info. I notice you have a Silver Springs address. We spent last Feb at the Wilderness RV Park in Silver Springs and will be there again this Feb and maybe March. Are you near there?

rkprater46 is offline   Reply With Quote