Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-05-2006, 06:39 PM   #1

Well, The new 5er is getting warranty work performed until around March 15. I am not able to retrieve it when finished anyway. Jan 30 I had a surprise quadruple bypass operation. The plumbing work went well, but it will be six-ten weeks until I am allowed to drive the rig together. Anyway, you guys will likely get tired of me always hanging in here on the forums for the down-time.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2006, 06:39 PM   #2

Well, The new 5er is getting warranty work performed until around March 15. I am not able to retrieve it when finished anyway. Jan 30 I had a surprise quadruple bypass operation. The plumbing work went well, but it will be six-ten weeks until I am allowed to drive the rig together. Anyway, you guys will likely get tired of me always hanging in here on the forums for the down-time.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 07:32 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Ray--I'm really glad the operation went well! Hope you're feeling good, that's gotta be some recovery! Hope the 5er's work goes well also! Take care, sending get well and fast recovery wishes your way!! Christine
ChristineMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:45 AM   #4
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Ray, sorrry to hear the you are down but glad to hear that you are on the mend. We too wish you a speedy recovery. I am sure we will survive you being here a lot. Actually we could probably use your help and glad to have it. Take care and do what you should.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:51 AM   #5

Hey Ray,glad you are ok. You'll probably come back stronger than before. Just do what doctors say. Always need advice on the forums.

Joe

An Indian and a Gypsy
full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:44 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ray, mind the Doctor and get ready to camp. Best wishes.

ken
Old 02-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Hope your recovery goes well
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 09:07 AM   #8

Ray:

Gotta go with Ken's assessment- relax, enjoy getting back to good health, then put the pedal to the metal when you get the green light!

Hoping the best for your recovery!

Sean
Old 02-15-2006, 07:05 PM   #9

Keep up the spirit. Only a slight detour. Get well and on the road.
Old 02-16-2006, 02:09 AM   #10

RAY: Wishing you a speedy recovery and the ability to get back out on the road. I have been there and done that,twelve years ago. You will be much better off health wise for having it done.