Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #1

Just wondering. It seems everything that I order from Rvupgrades takes a while to ship. I don't know if I am only ordering the most popular stuff or if they only keep limited supplies. I do know that they do not hesitate to run my card as soon as possible. They do offer good merchandise at competitive prices but that is no help if it isn't in stock.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #2

Just wondering. It seems everything that I order from Rvupgrades takes a while to ship. I don't know if I am only ordering the most popular stuff or if they only keep limited supplies. I do know that they do not hesitate to run my card as soon as possible. They do offer good merchandise at competitive prices but that is no help if it isn't in stock.
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:54 AM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
I've ordered several things from RVupgrades, and have not perceived shipping as slow. Once, Jay called me to tell me there would be a weeks delay in shipping, but the delay wasn't that long.

As a matter of fact, I haven't had any problems with them.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Doug,

I have only ordered things from there twice, but had no problems either time!!
Old 04-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #5
paz

I have ordered numerous items from RVUpgrades and they almost always arrived the next day (even with only UPS ground shipping)! We lived fairly close and if the item was in stock it shipped the same day and arrived the next. They always emailed me a tracking number, but the items usually arrived so quickly I rarely had time to use it. Once or twice (I think one of the times it was a baseplate and another was a drop receiver) the items weren't in stock (they were shipped directly from Blue Ox) and they sent an email notifying me when they expected them to ship. If I remember correctly, the items ended up arriving before the estimated ship date.
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

I've ordered lots of stuff from RVupgrades and it always is shipped within 24 hours unless it's something weird, in which case it's drop shipped and you're at the mercy of that shipper then. I have to say that RVupgrades really does set the benchmark when it comes to prompt and efficient service. It's not that easy to find that nowadays.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I recently ordered one of their recliners and got it within 2 days (they told me it was being shipped from Elkhart). The wrong chair was sent and RVupgrades shipped the correct chair to me in two days and arranged for pre-paid return shipping of the first chair.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:31 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

I've had excellent service from them as well. Maybe you have just been ordering popular items that are back ordered? I had one item like that and they called me to apologize that it would not be shipped the same day I ordered it - took a whole extra 24 hours before it shipped!
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:28 PM   #9

Update:
This order was placed on 4/6.
Jay called today and explained that because of a changeover to a new system a few orders had slipped through the crack and that he was shipping mine today. Sounds like they are really trying and that is what counts.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
Hope to see you all around the campfire someday.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:10 PM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We live quite a ways from them and just about everyone else. so we get used to it taking a few days for anything to get here.

I have ordered a bunch of things frome them and have found them to be a good much of folks to do business with. I ordered all the toad stuff; tow bar, bracket, SMI braking system, wiring kit, larger cables, hitch locks, Kargard, drop receiver, and a whole lot more stuff for the RV. We use them for stuff we don't want to pay more for at Camping World. RVing and camping is HUGE in this area so there are many many dealers and shops to buy stuff but I have found RVGrades to have either the lowest price or very close to it and they will even through in free shipping on large orders.

I have a stack of stuff I orderd knowing I would "eventually" get around to puttig together or installing in the coach once I retiere ane deed a bunch of projcets to keep my out of DW hair during the day. So far she either likes the change/addition or she just glazes over and says "thats nice dear but what does it do? and why would we need one of those. Once she actually uses it a time or two her tone changes to "is mine...where is yours.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:21 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

I ordered two items yesterday. One was in stock and was shipped the same day - already have the tracking number. The other is being drop shipped from the manufacturer and will probably ship Monday, since the factory received the order from RVUpgrades onFriday afternoon and doesn't process orders over the weekend.
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:57 AM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've ordered lots of stuff from RVupgrades and it always is shipped within 24 hours unless it's something weird, in which case it's drop shipped and you're at the mercy of that shipper then. I have to say that RVupgrades really does set the benchmark when it comes to prompt and efficient service. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I totally agree !!</span>!

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:14 PM   #13

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
Will remember this.

2006 THOR HURRICANE (lots of custom mods inside & out)
2002 PREVOST XL 45
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #14

The last item I ordered from them was fall 2005. After a few weeks, I emailed them and had a phone call within 3 minutes. My order was the day before they were hit by a hurricane and they had just fired up the day before my email. They were behind 37,000+ orders and I still got mine 3 days later.

Ron

2004 Mt Aire 4301
ronharp is offline   Reply With Quote