The general troubleshooting steps are:
1. Make sure you have the proper voltage to the controller.
2. Check for status lights on the controller
3. Do you hear any sound from the motors, do they buzz or make any sound.
4. If there is no sound/movement at all, it is probably electrical or controller.
5. If you have two slides, swap the controllers
6. If the motors try to move, it might be mechanical (jammed)
2014 40QBH Phaeton DP Cummins 380HP ISL, Freightliner XC, 2014 Jeep Trailhawk TOAD
Blue Ox Aventa tow bar, SMI Air Force One -South Orange County Ca.