Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #29

Newmar Owners Club
Cool Oh My......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfunde01 View Post
I am curious as to why American Coach is not in this discussion. I know of one Gentleman than flew into the Tampa Super Show from CA just to look at Newmar and Entegra. He stopped at the American Coach display and bought an 2014 Eagle 45B.
Looks like ya are now........
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #30

Wow ..little snarky in here... but it does seem to me AC is like overpriced winnebago same construction discription
fla tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:10 PM   #31

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfunde01 View Post
I am curious as to why American Coach is not in this discussion. I know of one Gentleman than flew into the Tampa Super Show from CA just to look at Newmar and Entegra. He stopped at the American Coach display and bought an 2014 Eagle 45B.
I know a guy that went to Tampa, looked at at all three and bought an Entegra...me Doesn't mean a thing other than we had different tastes. The reason American wasn't in the mix is the OP asked about the other two All three are good coaches and all three have a good share of buyers.
A "Classic" 2014 Anthem 42 RBQ---Sold
brobox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:21 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green D View Post
Ya see guys this is how ya suppose to play ! Hes looking down on me in my Ole Tradition and making me feel good about it.

Eric
Not looking down at all, just playing along!! your post was great!! I'll bet the Teton's in Wyoming look exactly the same out of all of our windshields!! That's the part that we're here for!! but don't ya just hate it when the maid sleeps in and you have to make your own coffee!! just makes us crazy!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #33

Fleetwood Owners Club
Smile

I'm pretty sure that the live in maid option is only available on the King Aire and the Heritage.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:03 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to jacko1
you mean if i'd have bought the King Air instead of the Cornerstone I would have got a maid. Is she French
jacko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko1 View Post
you mean if i'd have bought the King Air instead of the Cornerstone I would have got a maid. Is she French
You mean no maid with the Cornerstone!! WOW!! What a cheap brand, DW picked ours out, she's a very jolly, well fed lady, with a foreign accent. ( i'm going to have to really laugh if anyone is actually taking these comments seriously)
Old 02-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #36

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforus
You mean no maid with the Cornerstone!! WOW!! What a cheap brand, DW picked ours out, she's a very jolly, well fed lady, with a foreign accent. ( i'm going to have to really laugh if anyone is actually taking these comments seriously)
Say what you will about SOB - but I'm sure I read somewhere in the Entegra forum just the other day - that even their stink bugs don't stink. There was some debate as to whether these were factory "installed" stink bugs, but I don't think Newmar or anyone else can top that.
I'm not sure if a non-stinking stink bug is inoperative or an enhancement, but agree it's an improvement the maid will appreciate.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #37

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I'm not sure if a non-stinking stink bug is inoperative or an enhancement, but agree it's an improvement.
As the pot stirs.

Some one have some
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #38

American Coach Owners Club
My trip
I started out on a motorcycle with my wife pulling a trailer with a pup tent in it.
We started a family and bought a new 29ft TT and months later a new Power Stroke Ton truck.
Son 2 came along and we upgraded to a 33ft TT with a slide.
Later my first MH a used 98 36T Discovery, trips from Tx to Key West to Hollywood CA
Still thought we needed more!
Bought a new 2010 43ft Tiffin Bus.
One yr later lost it in a fire and replaced it with the 2011 AC Tradition bought new.
I know i don't speak for just myself that i have been BLESSED to be able to enjoy this lifestyle and see our great country. I surely don't deserve what I have and I thank God for it.
It doesn't matter what emblem is on the steering wheel as NforUs mentioned the view is great!
Were all so lucky, ENJOY the Ride!

Eric
Green D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #39

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Boss

As the pot stirs.

Some one have some
Ah - ya quoted me while I was adding the maid reference. So far I don't think any brand has claimed their pot doesn't stink - but some folks seem to suggest everything but....
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #40

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green D View Post
I know i don't speak for just myself that i have been BLESSED to be able to enjoy this lifestyle and see our great country. I surely don't deserve what I have and I thank God for it.
It doesn't matter what emblem is on the steering wheel as NforUs mentioned the view is great!
Were all so lucky, ENJOY the Ride!

Eric
Just when I thought this thread could take a strange turn, a voice of sanity comes forward. Well said Eric...well said.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Ah - ya quoted me while I was adding the maid reference. So far I don't think any brand has claimed their pot doesn't stink - but some folks seem to suggest everything but....
We were just having a little fun with this, hope we didn't come across wrong to anyone, I think we all should remember that we're all Rv'ers, with a love of seeing America and meeting folks along the way. We hope everyone enjoys their brand, It's kinda funny that full grown people can regress back to High School team loyalties ( our team is red hot!!, your team is full of snot!)

Aw heck, the maid forgot the the chocolate on the pillows AGAIN!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #42

American Coach Owners Club
Sorry guys i can't play anymore tonight, my wife said time for bed.
Eric
Green D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
newmar