Thanks for all the quick replies. Not the questions I was expecting. Here are some answers based on all the pictures and youtubes I've seen online.
1. I want to be able to tow my 3,300 lb car. (Full fuel tank)
2. Just me. Under 5' 4" Under 150lbs. Minimalist. (As an adult I took a single carry on bag for 2 weeks in Europe. Well, okay, I also had a shoulder bag with my computer.)
3. Taking job assignment to a remote location and nearest Extended Stay is an hour+ away. Intend to park MH at Texas State Park for 2 week stay and switch parks as may be required. Will have water and electric. Sewage is typically extra but not sure I'd need it. They have dump sites and typically nice shower restroom facilities. (Doesn't mean I don't want a shower and toilet. But I don't want a pull out in the aisle.)
4. Live in it during the week. Drive my car home on weekends. Drive MH to my house every three months while home for couple weeks to couple months. After 9 months, I may repeat this in another Texas location. (After I've finished with it for work I can see me taking off to visit areas in the US.)
5. All the abbreviations having to do with weight. All I know is I need a unit that will allow me to pull the car and be safe in the process. (I understand the weight of "stuff" adds up. I'm confident I'll have less than your average person.
6. I'm comfortable driving a very long commercial vehicle, but have 25' to park the unit at my house.
7. Gas or diesel? I don't know the ramifications of this decision.
8. Used, rather than new. (More bang for the buck. I can be a patient smart shopper.)
9. Budget. 15K or less.
10. Bed space. I like the idea of sleeping in the overhead but don't know how I'd like it once I did it. Twin bed fine. Under no circumstances do I want to put a bed together or fold it out. I want designated sleeping space that isn't blocking my path or creating clutter.
11. Quality. I'm not hard on things. Don't want it falling apart.
12. Servicing. Don't want to leave the State for service. Austin/San Antonio or Houston must be able to address all problems. It would be a MAJOR inconvenience to lose my "house". (In a pinch I can sleep in my car and shower and change at work. Though I wouldn't like it.)
13. Interior. Clean? Not pink. (not sure why I've seen so many pictures of pink upholstery.
14. Kitchen. I like having an oven. Double sinks. Fridge, large rather than small. Will likely bring food each week from my house.
15. Bath. Nice size shower is good and descent sized sink.
16 I like to use a lot of water. (That's why using the park facilities appeals to me.)
17. Don't want 4 "captain" chairs upfront.
18. The fewer bells and whistles the less there is to break
19. If kitchen table isn't comfortable, may want to bring desk chair along.
20. Like idea of big windows with screens for natural cross breeze when its not too hot.
21. I'm in Texas. Good AC a must but I won't be in it during the day -- I"ll be at work.
22. What I think I'll miss the most. Unlimited crushed ice and filtered water from my fridge at home.
23. Visitors? That's a temporary situation that I'll not let factor into my decision.
I'll stop here.