Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-29-2013, 07:59 AM   #43

Monaco Owners Club
There is only ONE type of LED handheld flashlight that I will ever buy. It has more power and high lumens output I have ever seen in a handheld plus it's lightweight too.

Dorcy 41-4750 190-Lumen High Flux LED Cyber Light Flashlight with Alkaline Batteries, Yellow - Amazon.com

This thing will light up objects a quarter mile away with almost 200 well focused lumens of bright light.

I liked it so much I bought one for each of my siblings and I have two, one for the coach and one for the car.

Trust me you won't be disappointed!

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #44

Tiffin Owners Club
Comes in three sizes. Am impressed with operation so far.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul R. Haller View Post
My favorite is a Streamlight Ultra stinger. They are designed for a termite inspector and undergo the worst conditions. They are rechargeable on 120 AC as well as 12 volt DC. I used them for years as a general contractor in my truck. In my tow vehicle I have one right next to the drivers seat in a cradle always charging and 2 permanently mounted chargers and flashlights by the front door in the 5er See here:

Streamlight 78024 UltraStinger Flashlight with 120V AC Home and 12V DC Vehicle Fast Chargers, Black - Amazon.com

75,000 candela, 295 lumens, The brightest flashlight available. Not the least expensive but they hold up to total abuse and parts are available if you run over them with your truck or drop them off the roof from 30 feet high onto concrete. Lifetime guarantee. No, I do not sell them, Just a very satisfied customer.
-Paul R. Haller-
+2 except I have the Stinger(smaller head). Only downsides are expensive and battery capacity only allows 1-2 hours per charge which is not usually a problem as it is stored in the charger.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #46

Fleetwood Owners Club
We have been using solar charging flashlight we bought at Costco. Sent our crank up to goodwill.
LEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #47

I am also a fan of the Maglite. Have several of the 3D, 2D and AA models. Couple of problems with them. Switch covers seem to disappear. I leave the flashlight setting on it's lens. Then remember that I left it on. It is still working after being on for 2 to 3 days. I get my Maglites at Lowes during there after Thanksgiving Sales. The 2 and 3 cell lights are $15.