When we sold our B+, we listed it on RV Trader on a Wednesday. The following Sunday, we had a buyer. That was pretty easy. When we listed our G'town, nothing. For weeks. I relisted but sprung for the upgrade and nothing for a couple of weeks then BAM. Call after call..... people requesting pics of this & that & I sent 100's of pics. Emails back & forth. Montana, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana....
Some had to sell theirs before buying another (we know all about that!), some said they only had budgeted for X amount which was $10-15K under what we were asking....Really?
One person asked all sorts of questions, requested a billion pics, wanted to know this & that...then says he was starting a business and wasn't able to buy anything right now.
In the past 2 weeks, we've shown our coach 8 times. We had offers from a few which we declined, we never heard back from others and sometime in there Montana called and said they'd sold theirs and were still really interested in ours. THEN they apparently looked at the map and decided 1800 miles was too far to drive to look at it.
2 couples were just starting their search and were just looking to see what was available. That's okay. We were happy to talk to them about camping & traveling.
Thursday, we showed it to a couple and they said they'd take it at what we were asking!
They needed the VIN number & some other info which I emailed to them Thursday evening and we've heard nothing from them.
Yesterday another couple looked at it even though we told them we'd had a commitment and asked that we call them if the deal falls through. We just had another call from someone that wants to come tonight to look at it and can write us a check tonight.
DH told him to come on if he wanted to but that until we heard differently from the couple that we made the deal with that we would consider it sold to them.
WHEW... This is wearing me out! I'll be glad when it's over.
I just hope the couple that said they'd take it really will!