Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #57
Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Originally Posted by Francesca View Post

Oh, Lord, forgive me for that, right there...

Tom - Retired OTR 20 years 2 million mile club - 1984 Diamond Maxi
I love everybody! Even some above ground!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #58
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Originally Posted by GMRHost View Post
But, tell us how you REALLY feel!

My opinion is that before folks state their opinion of an Obviously Opinionated Threadstarter, they ought to look for a factual basis for the opinion biased factoids asserted by the Original Poster.
It's also my opinion that, as in this thread, the offering of facts contradictory to the opinions some wish to cling to will have no effect whatsoever on the opinions they choose to opine.

But that's just my opinion!

Originally Posted by GMRHost View Post
Lived there my first 30 years... I earned the right, lol.
Thanks for the article- I figured something was amiss in the OP... No jurisdiction limits height nor weight in an ambiguous range (i.e., 7-8 feet)
Just like a CB radio, so go the forums, lol.
Originally Posted by bluepill View Post
Everybody wants to give you their opinion.

We live in an opinion-based society.

Just my humble opinion.

Fran.....Just where do you find & get all these different smiles???

If We Can't Haul It...You Don't Need It ! Motor-T

Remember "Without Truck's......America Stops" RVM129
"Take me to the Brig. I want to see the "Real Marines".
Major General Chesty Puller, USMC -
"Semper Fi"
Old 10-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #59
Vintage RV Owners Club
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post

Haven't I asked you not to call me "Fran"?

Old 10-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #60
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post

Different places.. Right click one and 'View image info' (Fox), or 'Properties' (IE).. she's prolly amassed a great number of bookmarks in a folder called 'Smilies'
Old 10-20-2011, 01:43 AM   #61
It's interesting to read all you self-righteous California bashers expounding on something you know nothing about just to get your self appointed comedian comments posted.

Santa Monica has a HUGE problem with fulltime "RV'ers" clogging the streets for at least a mile off the beach. These aren't the RV's we all expect to see in CG's, infact most would be tossed out as squatters. These are OLD 18-30' class C's mostly with a few class A's mixed in owned by quasi-homeless and die-hard hippies. None are kept up, most leak and are covered with tarps, they all have BBQ's, bikes, and junk picked up out of the trash tied to them, trash is left on the streets, they refill water from anyplace they find, usually someone's house. They park anywhere they can, mostly on residential streets, and when it's time to dump, they pull the valve and drive away. Don't believe it? Goggle Venice RV, and I'm sure something will come up about it. There may be exceptions, but THIS is the norm.

So now the City of Santa Monica is making an attempt to clear out the riff raff after the City of LA cracked down on this down the road forced them to move, and all you people have to do is whine about it claiming its further discrimination against RV's in general?

I was born and raised there, still work in the area, and I see this every day. How about you all chill out on this one until you have the facts.

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350
Old 10-20-2011, 06:46 AM   #62
Newmar Owners Club
I'm closing this thread. It's way off topic and it's premise is flawed and it's turned into a bash session. Thanks for understanding.

2007 Newmar DSDP 4023
Discovery is seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought.
If you want to see what man made go East; if you want to see what God made go West.
Closed Thread