Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-07-2015, 07:22 AM   #1
TPMS recommendation

Anyone have a recommendation for a suitable TPMS system for a Class B chevrolet Lexor TS/ 4 wheeler FT 50PSI BT 80 PSI

brooks2561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-07-2015, 07:53 AM   #2
Monaco Owners Club
I have an Advantage PressurePro that I have had for several years and am happy with it PressurePro - Tire Pressure Monitoring System HOME
But there are other good ones as well. I'm sure others will chime in with their favorites.

CadillLinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:41 PM   #3
Probably the most popular one is the TST TPMS and the only one except the OEM's on the DWs car that I have any familiarity with. The TST line works well for me and occasionally you can find a very good sale price as I did when purchased. Their warranty is also very good as I found if you have a problem.
Dave W along with my DW, Susan and our poodlepups, Callie & Molly,2011 Ford F250 6.7 CCLB, 5er Hitch Option w/B&W Hitch,,Ride Rite air bags, 2014 Montana High Country 343RL (38')
IC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 01:41 PM   #4
Tiffin Owners Club
I have the TST system and I am very satisfied. We have been using it almost two years. It was easy to set up and the batteries lasted a full year and the new batteries were easy to install.
dabrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #5
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
I like the TireTraker! They just came out with a new model with a lifetime warranty!

I chose that brand because I wanted the "cap type" sensors so no air could leak through, and with user-replaceable batteries!

Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #6
Holiday Rambler Owners Club

What exactly do you mean by "4 wheeler FT 50PSI BT 80 PSI ?"

What year is your Luxor? Does it not have a built-in TPMS?

Below are links to two recent iRV2 threads on TPMSes.

Tire Presure Systems

Quality TPMS
(see post number 16 for links to many of the different TPMS products)
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:16 PM   #7
Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
EEZ RV TPMS for me. Very easy to program and top-notch service from Tom. I like that the screen uses text instead of icons for warnings. Very easy to read.
2005 Newmar Kountry Star Gas 3742
Workhorse W24, 8.1L/Allison 5-spd
JT, Em & the boys, Kong and George (rescued grey tabbies)
harleyjt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:28 PM   #8
iRV2 No Limits Club
We have a SmarTire on the rig, but the company no longer supports it for RV's. Also have a TST 507 system I bought for the previous rig. Will need to decide whether to buy new internal sensors for the old SmarTire system or switch to the TST with either internal or cap or flow through sensors. Cost is going to be about the same but the SmarTire is already installed so all the antennas are in place and might need redoing for the TST.
2009 45' Magna 630 w/Cummins ISX 650 HP/1950 Lbs Ft
Charter Good Sam Lifetime Member, FMCA, SKP
RV'ing since 1957, NRA Benefactor Life, towing '05 Odyssey
Mr_D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 08:01 AM   #9
Originally Posted by harleyjt View Post
EEZ RV TPMS for me. Very easy to program and top-notch service from Tom. I like that the screen uses text instead of icons for warnings. Very easy to read.
I've got this one as well and am happy with it.
2015 F350 XLT PSD CCSB SRW, Andersen Ultimate hitch
'12 Cougar High Country 299RKS, Mor/Ryde Pinbox
1/77 Armor Bn, 5th Mech, I Corps
SkiSmuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #10
EEZRV for me as well. Very happy with ease of use and programming.
Mike_Harriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:39 AM   #11
Thor Owners Club
We have the TST 507 TPMS. Its been on our rig for 3 years. I like it because of the ease of battery replacement and the great service we get from them. We had a blowout and one of the sensors was damaged. We had a new one shipped within days. I'm a stickler for customer service and TST has done very well by us.
Fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #12
EEZ RV TPMS - Use on the coach, dolly and car rear tires, works great. Able to set the rear car tire alarms lower than the coach and dolly. Had it for 19 months ~16,000 miles. Still on the original sensor batteries!
2014 Coachmen Mirada 29DSSE - EEZRV TPMS
ACME Tow Dolly - 2016 Buick LaCrosse
AZCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #13
Monaco Owners Club
Our coach came with a Doran TPMS system. I purchased 4 additional sensors to monitor our toad as well. I have no complaints with the system - other than it will occasionally drop it's connection with the right rear tire of the toad. However, I suspect that's simply because the right rear tire is at the edge of the sensor's range (and I haven't added the "signal booster" accessory). I'm not sure it's the system I would have chosen if I was purchasing a new system today (I suspect there are others on the market with user interfaces that are easier to use) - however, being that this one is bought and paid for, I'm not feeling compelled to replace it.
2012 HR Endeavor 43' DFT, 2012 Jeep Liberty
SpaceNorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #14
Tst tpms

Originally Posted by brooks2561 View Post
Anyone have a recommendation for a suitable TPMS system for a Class B chevrolet Lexor TS/ 4 wheeler FT 50PSI BT 80 PSI
Hi Brooks,
Please feel free to call me at 770-889-9102 I would be happy to discuss our TST TPMS
Mike Benson

mbenson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote