Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-22-2014, 04:28 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Trim-Lok Gutter

Has anyone have Trim-Lok gutter on there MH? And what do you think of it. i'm wondering how does the sticky back hold up. I sent for a sample looks nice,
if not you can check it out at www.trimlok.com
Dave Leeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #2

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
I haven't seen or heard of it but I see CW has a type that I am looking into. I will check out your suggestion. We used a sticky type tape to hold the solar panel on the roof for some string lights, we also have used the same tape to mount the antenna for the CB on the roof 2 years and still stuck. Thanks and let us know how you proceed. I can't wait to not have blk stains or not as many (I hope)
tb

I went to there web site and its the same product as what I saw @ CW. This place appears that you have to purchase a 250 ft roll. CW offers it in 100 Ft lengths, which is just what I need.
I asked for a sample also,
Happy searching
tb
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:36 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
They are using the 3M tape; which is the best you can use. The secret is to have a very clean surface for the taped area. Once installed, it won't come off from the weather.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #4

We have factory gutters that run the length of our coach. However, we spend time up at our ski resort and with snow, thawing, freezing, drizzly, wintery mix and whatever else the snow gods throw at us, sometimes the gutters freeze and create ice damns and become ineffective. With that I have a piece of the rubber gutter above our door (best price I found, make sure you choose Priority Mail, is here: Essential Products RV & Marine - EZE Marine Gutters). Works well and wouldn't hesitate to buy again if ever needed.