Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #1

Truck System Technologies

Just wondering if anyone had done any business with Truck System Technologies, I ordered a TPMS system from them back on January 26th. When I had not received anything I called them two days ago and was assured that my order was shipping that day, though to be honest they sounded very confused about the whole thing. I still have not received a shipping confirmation, and am beginning to get concerned, anyone have any experience with them?

HWH Active Air Suspension 2014 Wrangler
DRL1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2012, 07:57 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Ordered some TPMS for the toad last July, received them in usual delivery timeframe. [Moderator Edit]
Great system!

Mike

Old 02-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
There are a few threads you can search" TST ". They are generally considered a good Co. with good cust. service.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #4

Sounds like you had the same problem I did. I placed an order and was assured it would be shipped out right away. After a week went by I called and was told they had a back order, but had just received the items and the order would be shipped the following day. It wasn't! After another week went by I called and canceled the order. They did credit my card back the same day. This was all just a little over a year ago.
Hope your experience goes better than mine did.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #5

I just ordered one a month ago. It took about 2 weeks to arrive.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
I ordered mine in 2010 and received them within 1 1/2 weeks and the shipping to Canada usually takes a fair amount of time. Last year I was driving by their business and had a couple of sensors that were acting up so I stopped in and caught someone there as it was after hours, who gave me some new sensors and just told me to mail in the defective ones to them which I thought was great service. Which reminds me I need to send them back. (Whoops) LOL

CHEERS
Old 02-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL1950 View Post
Just wondering if anyone had done any business with Truck System Technologies, I ordered a TPMS system from them back on January 26th. When I had not received anything I called them two days ago and was assured that my order was shipping that day, though to be honest they sounded very confused about the whole thing. I still have not received a shipping confirmation, and am beginning to get concerned, anyone have any experience with them?
Hello Sir,

We apologize for any confusion regarding your order. We have been short handed this week due to illness.

Without knowing your name or order number, it is impossible for me to help you here.

We take our product quality and customer service very seriously, and in spite of that, we do make the occasional mistake.

Please call me personally and we will get to the bottom of this.

We have plenty of standing inventory, and we have no back orders at this time. If your order has been mishandled, we can have a system in your hands within 24 hours.

We are even willing to extend your warranty in an effort to express our regret in your delay.

Sincerely,

Dan Covington
TST
President
(770) 889-9102
Old 02-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quite surprising as Dan and company have gone the extra step to satisfy the customer
Old 02-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #9

I ordered my system from them last month and it showed up before I had even started to look for it. 2 days an I had it. I am in Alabama and they are in Georgia so shipping time was minimal, but they shipped the same day that I ordered.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #10

I am the OP on this post and I wanted to first thank all for their replies and also make you aware of my outcome. As you saw in his post Dan was quick to respond on the forum and posted his contact info. I did reach out to him and he went out of his way to help me out and apologized for any confusion that I may have had. There was apparently an issue that had arisen with my order so I am glad that i reached out but Dan took care of it and I will have my system in another day or so. Thanks to Dan and his people! It also shows the power of this forum, thanks to all of you for your help.
HWH Active Air Suspension 2014 Wrangler
DRL1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #11
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL1950
I am the OP on this post and I wanted to first thank all for their replies and also make you aware of my outcome. As you saw in his post Dan was quick to respond on the forum and posted his contact info. I did reach out to him and he went out of his way to help me out and apologized for any confusion that I may have had. There was apparently an issue that had arisen with my order so I am glad that i reached out but Dan took care of it and I will have my system in another day or so. Thanks to Dan and his people! It also shows the power of this forum, thanks to all of you for your help.
Cool. You will really enjoy having them. I know I do.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Cool. I bought. My 507 system when I bought my coach last year, from a dealer. I had troubkle programming one sensor, called and talked to Dan, and had a replacement in my hand in 24 hours. No problems with the system ever.

Great product, great company!

Always best to call the company first. Dan and his people do answer the phone.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #13

I ordered mine on dec 2009 at the camping and one weeki later I ad it last november i call them for 2 sensors they ship them to mee no charge
very satisfied with the system and their service
Andrew
Andrew from Québec Ca NKK#16343
2004 Kountry Star 3904 Cummins 330 ISC towing a Jeep Cherooke Trail Hawk 2016,Blue Ox.and Buddy Brake ,TMS,
AndrewC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #14

Sounds like another happy camper.