Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #29

Be real glad that he didn't further his authority and lay down a ticket on you for boo koo bucks and placement on the bad dog list. Its his territory, so obey the law and move that vehicle accordingly. At least you got to stay out of fighting it in court, paying attorney fees for it, even if found not guilty and sane.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlGeo View Post
His remarks 'handicapped people don't mean nothing to me' is grounds for a civil suit against him and his employer.
Handicapped people must be respected and accommodations made for them at all facilities. There are attorneys who specialize in these matters, and would be more than happy to take your case.
Further, this is a government facility, and the DOJ would be interested in this issue also. Please report this incident to the District Supervisor because with his attitude towards the disabled, he is unfit for his job.
I did have witnesses; and yes I reported it to the headquarters in Pittsburgh, also reported it to the District supervisor also sent a letter to the office in Washington. so far the only answer I have got in four months was a reply from the Pitsburgh office (a form letter).
As to attorneys handling this (or for that madder) any case against a government employee, forget it, I tried; none, 0, nada, they "all" told me the same thing, a waste of money and time. Unless you have bottomless pockets full of cash you want to throw away.

This man has some real problems; There is a saying: what goes around, comes around. Some day, I won't see it but I"m sure it will come; with his attidute, it will come to him.
I have moved on with my life and unless I"m told this ranger is no longer at the Loyalhanna campground I just won't go there any more.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #31

melvonnar.....let this thing die. Maybe you have to much spare time on your hands. Focus on something positive, this thing is consuming you.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #32

I"ve camped at a campground in Oceon Springs Mississippi many times, There is a story (I don't know how true) that there was a ranger at this campground that gave every one a hard time, untill one time he was harrasing a camper and this camper pulled out a gun and killed him.
In these times with all the druggies and drunks around, when you confrount some one, you never know what drugs they might be on.
People go bananas all the time; the news is full of it.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #33

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Talk to him with your hands in your back pockets, smile on your face while someone video tapes it then quietly tell him what you think of his mother and take the punch.

This is only a joke folks so please don't get wound up. Might work though.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #34
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneumanns View Post
melvonnar.....let this thing die. Maybe you have to much spare time on your hands. Focus on something positive, this thing is consuming you.
This is good advice.

Tags
handicap