Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #2283
Retired Fire Capt

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Retired Fire Service RVer's
6 jugs of Fleet Charge coolant, 5 bottles of DCA4 and Three-way test strips.

GS#819681685 FMCA#F437136 SKP#112720
phinneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #2284

Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Here are some photos before and after including my speakers in boxes. I installed my microphone for Blu Tooth on the dash just below the trip meter.

Attachment 38332

Attachment 38333

Attachment 38334

Attachment 38335

Attachment 38336

Here is a clearer picture of my finished TV install.

Attachment 38337
Hi Les: Did you make the console too. I like the draws - a LOT

Old 05-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #2285
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrushl View Post
Hi Les: Did you make the console too. I like the draws - a LOT
Unfortunately no. They came with the Coach.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:01 AM   #2286

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
New Chassis battery and "another" Maxxair AC shroud, this one for the rear air. The original was getting some mounting cracks and the front one (replaced last month looks soooo good).
Funny story on the battery, my pick-up battery was the original, 8 years old, and I was planning on replacing it before it let me down. I decided to pull the MH chassis battery and replace it with the old pick-up battery to be sure it was a battery problem in the MH. Bought the new pick-up battery, swapped the old to the MH , would not CRANK the MH, dead as a door nail!!! Apparently in the process of removing the pick-up battery I jostled it around enough to short it out internally, what a coincidence and good timing. But, 2 new batterys in one day, Yuck!!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #2287

Three Max air vents, a sewer hose tube that I mounted to the back, several tubes of sealant to recaulk all the seams on the outside, storage containers and shelving for back closet. Next week will be a new mattress for the bed.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #2288

National RV Owners Club
I just purchased a really unique black tank emptying device. It's sort of a macerator. It injects water with the macerated waste and sprays it out of misters mounted under the rear bumper, harmlessly releasing it into the atmosphere as you're driving down the road after leaving a camp site. You can tell if it's working by watching the person tailgating you, turn on their windshield wipers repeatedly.

JUST KIDDING. Just wishful thinking
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #2289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack Fan View Post
I just purchased a really unique black tank emptying device. It's sort of a macerator. It injects water with the macerated waste and sprays it out of misters mounted under the rear bumper, harmlessly releasing it into the atmosphere as you're driving down the road after leaving a camp site. You can tell if it's working by watching the person tailgating you, turn on their windshield wipers repeatedly.

Do you call your toad the Poop mobil? Sure beats paying high dump fees at the Flying J!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #2290

Quote:

Ya know what? That has been mentioned on this forum before.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #2291

An HD radio. Now I wont have to listen to the Rev when in the south. Or is it the sout?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #2292

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Ya know what? That has been mentioned on this forum before.
No kidding? That's funny. I guess great minds think alike.
Wolfpack Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #2293

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:

My 1978 Argosy came with this feature. The only difference, It injected the waste into the exhaust pipe where it was burned. Smelled like green beans cooking when it was on.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #2294

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga traveler View Post
My 1978 Argosy came with this feature. The only difference, It injected the waste into the exhaust pipe where it was burned. Smelled like green beans cooking when it was on.
Yup, it does exist. There was forum thread about it a while ago too
Black water exhaust incinerator
Old 05-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #2295

Winnebago Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
New 32“ Vizio LCD to replace the Emerson I put in 6 more ago. Emerson was less than 12 mo old, apx 4 mo of use ...power supply went out and my repair guy could not get a replacement as every place he checked said it was an obsolete part. Called Emerson and they didn't have one either. Even if they did, the repair cost would be close to cost for a new TV so I got one that should last longer this time
Old 05-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #2296

JACK Digital HDTV Antenna System at Camping World online . . . I've been on the fence for a while and it's on sale now for $110.

JACK Digital HDTV Antenna System - White - King Controls OA8200 - Over-the-Air Antennas - Camping World

also got a one year Good Sam membership for $20 which saved me more than half of that with the free shipping it provides.

Now I just have to get up the nerve to do the install, fortunately I've found some good info here (with pics) to give me the confidence to do it!